Chapter 1.24: "The Long Awaited Battle"

After a day passed...

Viollette woke up in her pajama.

She observe her surrounding because she felt a presence near her.

"*Sigh* Demon Lord, why are you here in my tent?" Viollette ask with a calm tone.

She already memorize the auras of every people she interacts and she knows that demon lord is standing not far away from her. His place where he is standing has a dim light so Viollette can't see him properly. She use her eyes, her eye sight turn to green making her see the demon lord.

"I want a reward for helping you." He said with an indifferent expression.

"Reward? Of course, the kings and queens will surely---"

"I don't want to be rewarded by them, I want you to reward me." He said emphasizing 'YOU' and 'ME'.

"Me...? Why would I reward you?"

"You know, as a demon lord, I don't have any responsibility in this world. If its destroyed or what, I don't care. In the first place, I don't have to take part in this war. So, of course, for joining this battle, there is a condition. And only you can fulfill it."

Viollette eyes turned cold.

This guy... I'm sure I won't like the reward he wants.

"Why do I feel like, I know what you want?"

"I know that you already grasp the situation." The demon lord said as he walk towards her.

"What I want *pause* is what I desire. I desire it so much that I'll do anything *pause* to get it."

"I cannot give you what you want." She straightly said.

"Viollette, whether you like it or not, I will do anything to seize your heart. I will do anything to make you mine. Even at the end of the world, this heart of mine will always follow you. Until you say yes, I won't give up on you. Even if you reject me thousand times, I will and will do anything to claim your heart." The demon lord said with a very strong tone making the sentence very emotional and full of sincerity.

As he arrive in front of her...

"You..." before she can say anything, her lips was second time connected to his lips.

Viollette was stun by this sudden action.

She quickly push him but he suddenly hold her waist. He surround his hand on her waist making them very close and deepen the kiss.

You...

She tried her best to push him.

Before he can pry open her mouth, she used her power strength and push him very hard. It create a loud sound and it create a crate on the ground.

The strength was too strong.

The demon lord cough a little blood with a smile.

"Even if you push me away, hurt me, kill me, I will always follow you. This heart of mine won't waver even once. Only you can enter this demon lord's heart."

Viollette trembled because of the kiss.

She suddenly remember the nasty memory again making her tremble.

This is her ultimate weakness, her past memories. It keeps on replaying and replaying!

"You told me you're not going to kiss me again! You told me, without my permission, you won't kiss me! You're a liar! You are just the same as those men out there! They are just talk! That's why I hate men!" Her eyes are full of anger, hatred, and loneliness. It made the demon lord tremble seeing her like that. It's more painful when he heard those words clearly. It keeps on replaying inside his head making it more painful.

Viollette quickly walk away from the tent but before she can walk away, the demon lord open his mouth.

"I didn't regret kissing you. I apologize for breaking the promise but you leave me no choice. If you can't be sway in my words, then I'll take action. I will keep on doing what I want because that's what I desire... *pause* because I desire you."

She tremble in his words but she quickly run away from the demon lord. Her heart tighten up.

I'm sorry, I cannot. I cannot let anyone enter my life again.

I can't...

I shouldn't...

*************

The demon lord clench his hand and gritted his teeth. He has this clear loneliness in his eyes. You can see how much anguish he feels right now.

Being rejected, two times is really something painful but we are talking about the king of demons. How could he give up on something small? It's just a feeling. When I obtain her, this pain will instantly scattered away.

The Demon lord keeps on encouraging himself. Giving up is not on his vocabulary. But he doesn't know... he doesn't know that the days of Viollette in this world is limited. The day he will know, everything will be really destroy!

Everyone who heard the explosion and it's especially it came from the tent of Viollette-sama, they quickly run over.

But what they spotted is a demon lord sitting on the destroyed floor with indifferent look.

"What happened here?" The hero walk forward and glare at the demon lord.

"Why do you care?" Noticing that someone has come, he slowly got up and rub his cloth from dirt.

"What did you do to Viollette-sama? Why did she run away?" The hero asked again with a very cold tone. Those who hears his cold voice are now trembling in fear.

"That's our business!" He quickly walk away passing through the hero with a very cold aura surrounding him.

The hero followed his sight until he vanish from his sight.

"It seems like you were rejected. *Smirk* Demon lord, I will not give you what you want especially Viollette-sama."

Since, he met Viollette again wearing a woman's clothe, he feel like he was hit by a very strong thunder. His heart moved again, from that day on, he keeps on watching her, following her. As he observes her more and more, his heart is wavering. He desires her, he knows that.

When he talk to her, all he think was hugging her, pampering her, kissing her, loving her. He wants to touch her. As days passed by, his desire is getting and getting stronger.

Until one night, he sneak out in her room. With his skill and talent, he hidden his presence perfectly. After all, he is not a hero for nothing.

Even Viollette is stronger than him, he successfully erase himself.

Without further a due, he walk beside her.

This desire he felt... this strong desire is not something he can't underestimate.

As the hero remembering that night, his desire arouse again. Those warm lips made him crazy.

Yes, that night, he kiss her. He didn't leave her mouth until his satisfied. He was also thinking stripping her and claim everything in one go but he is a respectable man. He can't do something shameless. And he wants to respect Viollette. He came from a modern time, he cannot do something that will hurt Viollette.

Viollette... Viollette... What are you doing to me? What are you doing to us? Everyone likes you, everyone wants your heart... I have so many rivals, can I even win?

My very ultimate rival is that bastard demon lord! I will not give Viollette to him, absolutely not going!

*The Next Day*

The long awaited battle...

Author:

*Sigh* Writing is so tiring! Please wish me luck for the coming entrance exam of mine!