Chapter 1.22: "New Spell"

"My princess, we should marry quickly. If we end that monster, we could then marry and have a baby." The demon lord said while staring at Viollette with expectation in his eyes.

Viollette was flabbergasted to his straightforward personality.

She bit her lips and she felt guilty for making him expect something.

"I can't marry you, I'm sorry." She wants to quickly leave him here but she was stop.

"Why you can't marry me? You don't love me?" He asked with a very lonely tone. A clear eyes that will make everyone weak but Viollette is not like the other women. She won't feel pity.

She did this to a lot of boys. She hurt a lot of boys. Why will she care of other people's feelings?

"*Sigh* I'll also be straightforward to you."

"I don't have time for love. I don't have time to marry anyone. I don't want to waste my time for anything that is not related to this war. And the most important thing, *pause* I don't love you." She then bid her good byes quickly.

She left him in pain. Being rejected just like that is really a hundred stab to him.

He gritted his teeth and his eyes totally burning with fire. She lit his power. Viollette lit someone's feeling and this will be a disaster.

"I won't give up on you, Viollette. You'll be my wife whether you like it or not." He whispered to himself with a very cold eyes and cold tone. Then he turn his back and go back on his way.

Viollette sighed loudly when she got away from the demon lord. Then suddenly another man showed up.

"Viollette-sama, greetings to you." He greets while bowing.

"Greetings to you too, your highness." Viollette greeted back with a smile.

"Just call me Kiriku."

Kiriku Drake, one of the capture target. The crown prince from Resta Kingdom.

"I can't, your highness. It's not appropriate. Only your bethroted and your family can call you in your name." She said while her head is low down not daring to look at the crown prince of another country.

"*Chuckle* Then become my bethroted." Viollette look at him by surprise then quickly look to another direction.

"Hahaha, that's not funny, your highness." She tried to laugh but only irritation can be heard.

"I'm serious..." he said and this time without a smile.

He stare at her with so much interest. He never felt this before. Kiriku only knows that he wants this woman in front of him.

She is so interesting that no other women can ever compare.

He lock her eyes on her from the beginning they met.

He knows that this woman is for him. He knows that he must marry this woman no matter what happen.

"Tsk tsk tsk, your highness Kiriku, please do not touch my people." Suddenly, the crown prince Xirius show up with a very sarcastic smile.

He was surpressing his anger, he don't want to anger a crown prince from another country.

"Your people? I don't think you own Viollette-sama." Kiriku said while still staring at her. Xirius didn't like what he said.

"*Chuckle* I maybe don't own her but I know she will be."

What??? Viollette stare at Xirius with wide eyes.

"Hahaha, that won't be possible. If I'm going to win from this war and the kings and queens will give me reward. Then I'm going ask for Viollette's hand and have her marry me."