Chapter 1.19: "The Reward"

"You..." After staring at him for a minute, she suddenly remember who he was.

You are that bodyguard, one of the capture targets! The one who touch my breast. The perverted bodyguard!

The bodyguard slowly lift his head and then he suddenly smile.

"We meet again..." he said with a smirk. It was a creepy sight. After all, he looks hideous with all that blood.

"Why are you here? How could you be here?" Then Viollette suddenly remember the plot.

S**t! I remember! I remember this plot!

This is was the time where the crown prince save this man.

And because of that, he pledge his loyalty towards the prince. He became his bodyguard!

Uggh! Actually, I don't want to destroy that plot. This is too much troublesome.

*Click her tongue* I don't have much choice but to save him.

"Why? You don't want to see me again?" He said with an annoying smile.

I just roll my eyes before I walk towards him.

"What do you think pervert?" She bend down and casted a spell.

Viollette's hands suddenly glow, a yellow green light. After a second, a magic circle appeared.

She whispered 'Heals ones'. The yellow green light shine more brightly making everyone close their eyes.

As they open their eyes, they saw the brave man who helped them is now completely heal.

"How is that possible?" The elder was very surprise staring at the whole thing without even blinking.

"The healing is not that strong! To heals ones wounds would take a long time. No one ever completely heal someone, even me. How could you do that?" The elder was speechless.

The green spirit cannot only control plants but can also heal. But their healing is not that strong. They can only heal people or spirits if they can obtain large mana inside their body. Unfortunately, the mana in the surrounding should not be underestimated.

Yes, spirits can gather large mana but not inside their body only to the air.

They will explode if they gather too much mana and enter their body.

They can only gather mana inside their body if they exhausted it.

Mana is not that easy to obtain. As long as you have large hole inside your stomache, the flow of mana will also be large.

"Hmmm... I think you know the answer yourself. You know that a body needs large viscera. If they have that, mana is not a problem for me." She said honestly while continuing the treatment since the whole wound is not still clear up.

"This is amazing, I don't feel pain anymore." After the treatment. The bodyguard checked his body while smiling.

"When I buy mana, it doesn't have the same effect. This is so much more useful than any medicines."

Viollette stood up and didn't mind the bodyguard anymore.

"Let's go, we need to leave this place but first..."

"Young man with the bloods" Viollette called the bodyguard.

"First, since your cover in blood, you're useful in doing this task. Call the general or anyone who are responsible with the law. Call them and report what this noble family does. They must arrest them no matter and you have to persuade them." She coldly said.