Chapter 1.17: "Infiltrate the mansion"

The crown prince was walking in the same direction again and again.

His heart felt something squeezing on it.

'Viollette... Viollette, this foolish woman. If she just waited for me.

What if something happened to her? I don't know what to do anymore. Please, Viollette, be safe. I'll quickly come and save you.'

The crown prince quickly ordered his army to get into his position.

Unfortunately, he can bring only 30 soldiers. They need to investigate first. If they attack suddenly without making sure of the situations, his reputation as the crown prince will rapidly go down.

"We have to investigate quickly! You know that infiltrating the place of a fairy land is a big crime! So, we must do anything so save our guardian spirits! Understand?" He shouted as he stand in the front with his noble aura.

"Yes, your highness, we will obey your words!" They quickly went to the forest and soldiers scattered around so they can investigate the forest quickly.

After all, the forest is wide. How can they search the whole place in one day?

Using the stone, they can contact with the prince.

The assigned soldiers has their own stone so they can tell their discovery if they ever find something strange.

"Your highness..." one of the assigned soldiers suddenly called.

The crown prince pick up the stone and answer his call.

"Did you see anything strange?" The crown prince was also searching everywhere if he could find any weird in the forest.

"Yes, I saw violet twinkling dust on the ground. It seems like, the dust is recently sprinkled here."

"Where's your location?"

"The south part of the forest, your highness."

"Then, wait for me!" The prince quickly rush towards the south.

"Your highness!" Another assigned soldier called too.

"I found a lot of twinkling violet dusts on the ground. In a few minutes, it suddenly vanished."

"I see, where is your location?"

The investigation keeps on going on.

"*Click his tongue* How could I find Viollette if the violet dust are everywhere? Where is the fairy land? I should have come along with her." The prince quickly mess up his hair feeling very frustrated by this investigation.

"Your highness, I put the dusts on a container." The other assigned soldier said.

"Why bother? It will still disappear." The crown prince indifferently said.

The crown prince sat on the rock while he is like on his period. After all, he's really frustrated about Viollette.

"No, your highness, it won't. One of the palace king's doctor gave me this. This small bottle has mana on it so the spirit soul won't vanish. After all, spirit soul needs mana so it won't vanish. Doctor Gyuro said this to me. If we use this, we can investigate the where abouts of the fairy land." When he heard that, Xirius eyes lighten up and immediately ordered the guard to bring this to the doctor.

The soldier bow down before he left. While the crown prince, continued the investigation.

Viollette-sama, wait for me! I'll rescue you!

*************

On the side of Viollette, she is hiding in the bush while watching the guards on the gate.