Chapter 2.3: "New Teacher"

5 years later...

Ruena walk towards the faculty room. As she walk, everyone is looking at her, admiringly staring at her.

Even girls are dumbstruck with her beauty. The boys are almost drooling.

"Who is she?" A woman on the corner ask as she stare at Ruena.

"Ruena Atthy Maripell, the prodigy among the prodigy. She has beauty and money. Her father is one of the best bussinessman in our industry. Her father is the best among the best. They even call him national treasure because of his amazing strategies that shake the business world. Even though, her father is successful, Ruena isn't losing to her father. She is great just like his father. If I must say, she's greater than her father." A woman who is only passing through, answer their question straightforwardly.

"That woman...?" they suddenly remember the rumors about Ruena. Ruena is very popular in their country. They said she is a genius but cold as ice. They even said that her beauty is number one. When she smiled at his father, all men wants to kneel quickly in front of her to ask for a marriage.

"Ruena Atthy Maripell! Wow! Why is she in our school?"

"I heard, she graduated early because she knows everything. If I remember right. My brother said, one of their teacher, Ema-sensei is pregnant. She went to the hospital to give birth. My brother said that Ema-sensei hired a substitute teacher. And she even said that she's younger than my brother and his classmates. It was truly a surprising event. But the very weird one is, my brother looks very happy and excited. He said he is so excited to meet her. I heard he mentioned her name, Ruena Atthy Maripell. That's the name I heard!" One of the girl said trying to remember what her brother telling her.

"I heard that too! My sister also mention that to me. At first, I can't believe her since my sister is already 18 years old. She said a 15 years old girl will be teaching them. If you heard that, can you believe them?"

"No, I'm sure, I won't believe them. But wait--- 15 years old? A 15 years old girl is teaching a 3rd year class???"

"That's what I heard but let's just make it sure first." They again observe the back of Ruena walking.

Ruena is listening to their talk but she didn't mind and just ignore them.

The principal who is outside the faculty room greeted Ruena respectfully.

"Welcome, Ms. Maripell. It's an honor to meet you." They shaked hands while the principal looks really nervous and Ruena give a chilly feeling. Being in front of this ice queen, can really make everyone pee on their knees.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Janston." She accept his hand while smiling like a devil. He sees himself turning to an ice crystal. With those cold eyes, it scared him so much that he wants to beg for forgiveness.

"Ni-ni-nice to meet you t-too, Ms. Maripell. It's an honor for us to meet you. A-a-and we are very thankful that you're going to share your knowledge to us."

Hearing what the principal is saying, the people who are listening was very surprise.

So, she's really the substitute teacher!- everyone exclaim in their mind.

"Sir Janston, please don't be nervous. I am indeed from a very prestigious family but you don't need to feel pressure because of my rank. I am just a 15 years old girl, you don't need to feel nervous. Just act like I'm just a regular teacher." She gently smile making the watcher stun by this kind gesture.

Wow! She's truly a beauty!

I thought she's cold as ice but rumors are just rumors. It can't be trusted.