Chapter 1.25: "Unfathomable Viollette"

Author:

I know the story is very unexpected. I want it to be unique so the story turn like this.

I also need to get this story done since there is still arc 2. I had already arc 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in my mind. I don't know if I can successfully pull it off. I hope so! Hehehe!

*************

A very huge monster stood in front of them. It has different heads; The twin ice dragon's head, the eagle's head, the Hydra's green head, the hydra's Violet's head , and the twin snake's head.Their head has different color and they have also different abilities.

It has a very strong aura making everyone weak.

They almost fall down on their knees because of the intense pressure.

"We are going to fight this monster? This is absolutely impossi---" the woman who talk, cough a blood. Someone shouted her name, obviously panicking.

Suddenly everyone of them cough a mouthfull blood. They fall on their knees with a very pale face.

Well, except the demon lord, the hero, and the other capture target. The heroine is also holding on but they are getting paler and paler.

Someone fall down and collapse. Clearly, he lost his life. When you give up, you'll surely die.

"Weak..." Viollette whisper to herself. She cast again a very big magic circle again.

They fit in the magic cirlce and suddenly the light envelope the whole crowd including this monster.

After a second, everyone felt a miracle! They don't feel the pain and the pressure! How... how miraculous!

The people turn their head and admiringly look at their hero.

Only one word enter their head... unfathomable!

"Get ready for the battle, don't daze around! Quickly start Plan A! I'm going to weaken this monster and when I shout attack, you'll get on your formation and ready the plan A, understand?" Everyone shouted while still admiring her but after a second, they quickly came back to the world.

Viollette quickly run towards the monster and quickly cast a continuous and powerful spell. With such a short amount, she can cast a hundred spell in one go. She successfully inflicted a wound but the wound regenerate quickly.

She remember once that every strong monster has regenaration but it's still has weakness. There's a certain spot where the monster can stop regenerating so fast.

But, unfortunately, she can't find the weakness of this monster.

She gritted her teeth as she struggled.

Everyone saw her falling back, they quickly want to attack but Viollette stop them quickly and get up on her knees.

She then attack it again. She attack every part of the monster using her katana sword.

Tsk, it's body is harder more than the rocks or diamonds. How can I injure this?

This is really won't be easy.

And the most troubling is I can't find the jade containing the ability of regeneration. If I destroy that, this monster will be easy to kill. Unfortunately, this weakness is so hard to find.

Of course, the monster is also attacking Viollette using big fire balls, sharp ice crystals, acidic green slime, poisonous gas, sharp claws, sharp eagle eye. The sharp eagle eye is an ability to follow the movement of their enemies. No matter how fast their enemy is, its eagle eyes can follow it.