Part 42

Next day
Morning...

Naksh is lying down on bed but sleep is far away from his eyes...same is happening with keerti they both spent a sleepless night with restlessness in their heart at their homes...

Naksh get up and sit on bed...

Naksh pov
Me sahi toh Kar raha hu naa..I don't know but I'll tell her everything today... May be she will not believe me but atleast mera guilt toh thoda Kam hoga aur me chain ki saans le paunga..I have to sort all this today...Kal Amyra wapis aa jaye gi..and I don't want any drama infront of her...

He look at watch..he get up from bed and goes in bathroom...

Here keerti is lying on bed..she is feeling restless...she want to know the truth but she is afraid what if something happened in past for which  Naksh is not responsible and if I hurted him in past...

keerti pov
I don't know what the truth and what I'll do after knowing that...but atleast ek peace of mind hoga ki Maine kuch galat nahi Kiya..

She get up and dash into washroom to get ready...

Here Naksh come near dressing table and comb his hair..

Naksh(to himself)- ek baar phir soch le Naksh tu kuch galat toh nahi Kar raha haina...no ye hi sahi hai..Maine keerti ko promise kiya hai...I can't back out now...

He close his eyes and take deep breath..

He took his phone..he turn and coming out of his room..his leg got hit on centre table Amyra photo is on table is about to fall down he hold the photo on time...

He look at Amyra photo...

Naksh- everything is fine phir mujhe darr kyu lag raha hai

Naksh- everything is fine phir mujhe darr kyu lag raha hai..aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise kuch galat hone Wala hai..

He tried Shanaya number but she didn't answer his call..

He caress Amyra photo and close his eyes he took deep breath...

Naksh- calm down Naksh..calm down..

He put her photo aside..he took car keys and walk downstairs..

Naksh come downstairs...Tara look at him going outside...

Tara-Naksh...

She call him...but he ignores her and went outside...

Tara look at him..

Tara got call from Ritvik..she got shocked listening him...

He sit in car and drove toward the place...

Here keerti got ready karthik saw her disturb

Karthik- keerti are you ok? disturb lag rahi ho...

Keerti- I'm fine karthik..

She took her bag..

Karthik- are you going somewhere?