36. Dream

Kao

I moaned as I felt Pete's mouth on my neck.

Feeling.

Tasting.

Sucking it.

I raised a hand to his hair and pulled at it as he continued to trace my neck with his tongue I was sure feeling so many things at the moment.

But never the feel of stopping.

I was drunk, I got that.

And I also knew I shouldn't be giving in to this stupid feeling I had---specially since it was with Pete but I was too lazy and much intoxicated to stop.

I thought, the alcohol made it impossible for me to push him off me as he started to trail down soft, wet kisses down my throat to my chest and as I felt his hands all over me.

I groaned even louder when I felt him lick me on my nipples I thought I was gonna combust with the feel of his tongue around it.

What the hell!

Whatever was happening was creepy in so many levels and that was a fact even my intoxicated psyche knew but the same psyche didn't care and had no intention of ceasing.

Fact is, I liked it.

Hell I did!

More so when I started to feel Pete's hand traveling south down my body.

I was positive the grunts I heard were from me but I couldn't care less.

I guess the alcohol was really taking over and even if I wanted to, I could no longer do anything to stop it.

I felt Pete held me by my hip as he went back to my mouth and we were kissing again.

It was wet, careless and more demanding.

And a little too loud with all the grunts and moans we were heaving some more.

Just for tonight.

I could let this be.

I didn't have the energy to make things right anyway and I was sure this feeling would just go away---maybe after I got this over and done with or when I wake up the next day.

Just like the first time.

I moaned when I felt Pete sucked on my upper lip before he stilled and eventually pushed me down the bed.

I groaned and ended up looking at my board shorts poking before I regarded him.

Panting over me.

"That's the most my self control could last Kao. Now sleep and please stop tempting me!"

Pete glared and for the life of me, I thought he was just too cute at the moment.

I almost forgot all those times I almost wanted to drown him in the sink because of his being too over bearing.

"And please stop looking at me like that."

I snickered.

I thought I was too drunk.

Pete was actually talking.

Unlike the last time in my dream, he was all quiet and just kissing and touching.

At the moment.

He felt too real.

I heard him heaved a deep sigh before he made a move to get off the bed when stupid of all stupid, I abruptly sat up and pushed him on the other side of the bed and toppled him on the process.