54. Fact

Pete

"Okay, I'll be in my room. I'm sleeping. Don't disturb me even if you need anything."

I shook my head and chuckled with what my boyfriend said.

As usual, he's still the bossy no nonsense guy that he is.

I was just home from my weekend conference and I really wanted to see him that's why I lied about wanting some coffee at eleven p.m.

"Can't you just look for a twenty four hour coffee shop and stop bothering me?"

Kao whined after he told me he was just about to drift off when I called.

"I can't. The truth is I miss you that's why I wanted to see you while having coffee."

I was sure Kao muttered asshole but I didn't mind it.

"Fine! Come home fast or you'll have to fend for yourself!"

I snickered as Kao dropped the call and I drove straight home, excitedly.

"How about one more kiss?"

Kao gave me the finger before he strutted back to his room and I laughed and let him.

My boyfriend needed his rest specially now that he's almost at his final thesis defense.

Besides, we just finished two make out sessions before that so I was really fine.

For now.

I shook my head as I was sipping my coffee.

I didn't know how long I could wait and take it slow with how Kao was really not putting an effort to turn me down when it comes to being intimate.

And the hell it was super hard.

With all the frustrations I had these past days, I realized, I was more than capable of being patient.

Imagine your boyfriend being Kao Thitipoom and not actually being able to hold him the way you had been hoping for the last weeks you almost did it.

Yeah well, I can't imagine because the hell I'm living it.

And as much as I wanted Kao, I also didn't want to force him into something he still wasn't ready to do.

All the more because my sister had been guarding us like prisoners in a nazi camp always reminding us about my mother's no promiscuity rule.

I heaved a sigh as I finished my coffee.

I have Kao.

Still better than most things.

Way better.

But then again, we have to really talk about it like adults.

We can't go along having blue balls.

Right.

Maybe after his final thesis defense.

Anyway, I think, I could still stand it.

I mean, I hope so.

I think, I can.

Specially with how things are lately.

Specially today.

A lot had happened today and even if the conference was tiring even to the last day, I was still thankful.

For one, I finally got to talk with White about Kao and I.

I actually returned to Bangkok at around six.

But I called White earlier today and asked him if we could meet up.

I wanted to personally talk to him about Kao.