7. When Sizzy meets Alec

A/N
pokemonshadowhunter there's something for you in this chapter, let's see if you can spot it. Will be waiting for your reaction.

_________________________________

It's been a few hours since Alec told Izzy about everything, and he was relieved that she was by his side. A few years back, he didn't use to tell her his personal life but was glad that she always understood and was proud of how she grew over the course of years.

A knock broke him out of the chain of thoughts, with a quick reflex he picked up a file and threw the book inside the drawer, but a familiar laugh made him turn towards the door then sighed with relief.

"Seriously Izzy? Since when you started kn-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw Simon beside her. "Oh! That makes sense! Coz my family and knocking!" He rolled his eyes earning a deadly glare from Izzy.

Simon tried not to laugh but failed miserably earning a kick on his shin from his girlfriend. "Ow! Babe! Hi Alec." He said while rubbing the spot.

"Hey..." Alec said in a flat voice then turned towards Izzy. "please don't tell me you told him everything?"

"Sorry Alec, but I did. And as a matter of fact, we're here to help." She said excitedly.

"Help!?" He eyed the vampire from head to toe making him visibly shiver.

"Ah... Ya... I'm... first things first, I'm happy for you both, happy anniversary in advance and I would like to help in whatever way I can, Alec." Simon tried to give a friendly smile but gulped when Alec kept staring at him. Noticing, Izzy intertwined their hands, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Si, why are you always scared of my brother? He's not going to eat you. And why are you looking at my boyfriend like that Alec?" She said in a fierce tone.

"I'm not looking at anyone in anyways, Isabelle! Can you both come to the point now!?" He exclaimed.

"Seriously Alec, is it because I told him everything?"

"Izzy! If it wasn't clear, I wasn't planning on telling it, you found out. And I have told you... I was waiting for the correct time. So yes, excuse me if I'm frustrated about you telling all this to this vampire here."

"Alec, big brother, he's my boyfriend, will you like it if I talk about Magnus like that?" Alec was about to say something when Simon interrupted.

"Hey! Hey! I'm standing right here. Izzy, calm down, please. And Alec, she didn't tell me, she was asking me the details about the bookshop. I got curious, so I asked her what's all that was about, that's when she told me about your research, about becoming immortal."

Alec rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry, Simon, sorry Izzy. It's just... I don't know about the complete spell yet, I want to tell everyone once I'll know about it. You, Clary, and Luke are my family too, I respect you all. I hate admitting it... but I do. Your opinions matter to me as well."

"Alec, I know, and I completely understand your point," Simon spoke, "everything has to be done at a specific time. And I'm happy for you and Magnus, I really am. actually, that makes me remember when you asked me to turn you into a vampire to save him from Edom. You really can go to any extent for him... it's inspiring... your love for each other... you guys are idols for others-"

"You literally can't stop talking, can you?" Alec raised his brow.

"Nopppe!" Simon gave an innocent smile and a second later, both men burst into laughter.

Izzy simply shook her head, she should have known better. The bonding between her brothers and Simon has grown a lot in all these years. He is still scared of Alec, but they have started joking around almost every time, and she's happy with the progress.