Author's Note

This is my first story under the name Light Blazen with the help of a friend of mine, CCC.

The original title of this story is called The Dangerous Obsession of Helena Cassandra Madrigal, but I ended up using The Fall of Holden Hidalgo. I am a fan of RD, hence, I used the last name Hidalgo.

Please bear with me if there are grammar lapses and spelling errors. Moreover, I am not a pro when it comes to mental illnesses, I would like to apologize in advance if there are inconsistencies to the real definition and description of some mental disorders that were mentioned.

This story contains sensitive topics that are not suitable for children, please be guided.

Thank you so much in advance. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Light Blazen

Facebook: EL Blaizen

Email Address: lightblazen@gmail.com

--

This story contains mature content not suitable for minors (under the age of 18). Contents involve strong language, violence, nudity and sexual situations. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 and are a work of fiction.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All rights reserved. The Fall of Holden Hidalgo

Copyright © 2019 by Light Blazen