Chapter 10 - Stock Room

(POV Holden)

STOCK ROOM. Dumerecho si Helena papunta sa isang kwarto na malapit sa comfort room. This is our stock room kung saan nakalagay ang office supplies at napakaraming papel.

I just followed Helena's lead dahil wala ng tao dito sa office ngayon. Kung meron man maiwan na ibang empleyado, malamang mga cleaners na lang. Ang tanging problema ko lang ay ang mga CCTV camera sa hallway. The IT department may notice our escapades.

"Baby, I know what you are thinking. You are worried that someone will discover us. I already handled everything. As Aunt Zara's niece, I have the power to let us say, disable all of the cameras in the hallway," sabi ni Helena sabay bukas ng pinto ng stockroom.

"Nakikipag sabwatan ka sa mga IT guys natin para lang maisagawa mo ang maitim mong balak sa akin? I don't know if I will hate you or love you for that," nakangiti ko na sabi sa kanya.

"You are giving me too much credit, baby. I have just requested for the hallway cameras to be changed as I saw some electrical spark. They have no choice but to take it down. The replacement cameras will be installed tomorrow. We have the whole office for us."

Kung nagawa ni Helena ang ganitong manipulation, hindi na dapat ako magtataka kung saan niya nakuha ang susi ng stockroom.

Tumambad sa amin ang mga boxes na may laman na mga office materials at mga printed floor plans. Hindi ako madalas pumunta dito, pero ang buong stockroom ay highly organized.

Helena took my hand and escort me to the far corner of the stockroom where a brown wooden office table is situated. Mini office siguro ito ng empleyado na in charge sa inventory ng stocks.

"Isn't this exciting, baby?" nakangiti na sabi ni Helena sabay upo sa ibabaw ng table.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. Within seconds, we are tasting each other's lips with so much urgency. Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Helena na dahan dahan na bumababa sa pantalon ko. She hurriedly unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. In a matter of seconds, she is already stroking my member with her soft hands.

Helena spread her legs and removed her underwear while her one hand is busy fondling my shaft. A wave of exhilaration filled me when her one hand started to play her inside. She is pleasuring me and herself at the same time. It is as if I am just a spectator to this delightful view as I devour her lips.

"Baby, I am all wet for you," she murmured without releasing my lips.

I grasped both of her hands and pinned her on the wall while her legs are open for my entry. She gasped loudly as I shoved myself inside her. She released a steamy moan as I continue to own her. The excitement of being her in the stockroom and her sensuous voice is absolutely sexy.

"Baby, fuck me harder. I want to feel you more and more until I come," she whispered in pleasure.

I found myself following her demands as if I am a slave for her. Kahit hindi ata niya sabihin, mukhang hindi ko na rin kaya pigilan ang sarili ko. I am lost in our crazy world.

I was about to reach my climax when I suddenly heard something. Kahit si Helena ay nabigla sa narinig niya. Mukhang may tao na nagbubukas ng pintuan ng stockroom.

This will be a scandal kapag may nakahuli sa aming dalawa dito. It is so obvious that we are doing something naughty inside the stockroom.