Chapter 14 - Roof Deck

(POV Holden)

ROOFDECK. Our building is one of the highest skyscrappers at tanaw mula roof deck ang kabuuan ng business district area. Bihira ang pumupunta dito dahil hindi masyadong furnished ang lugar.

Paglabas ko ng pinto, ang malamig na hangin ng umaga ang sumalubong sa akin. Sa bandang dulo, napansin ko si Helena na nakatanaw sa mga nagtataasan na buildings. I can see already see her thighs from here dahil tinatangay ng hangin ang kanyang dress.

When she felt my presence, she looked me at tenderly smiled. My heart almost stopped beating with her astonishing smile. Nagkaroon na ako ng girlfriends noong high school at college, mga pangmatagalan at pangseryosohan na relasyon, pero tila ngayon ko lang naramdaman ito.

A combination of fear and happiness, a sense of protectiveness and possessiveness. I smiled back at her as I realized something strange within me. A feeling that I never thought I would feel again.

Nagulat na lang ako nang biglang lumakad si Helena palayo sa akin. I have no choice, but to follow her. Mukhang ang pakay niya ay ang isang secluded area ng roof deck. Though this is still a public place, I doubt anyone can see us from here.

"What are we doing here?" I asked with a serious voice when I was just a few meters away from her.

"Nothing. Magpapahangin lang tayo."

"Is that so? And why the hell are you removing your underwear?"

"Alam mo na, so you can easily fuck me," natatawa na sagot ni Helena.

She suddenly turned her back at me and raised her dress. Her naked behind is already out in the open. She slowly bend over and I was able to glimpse her pinkish core.

"What are you waiting for? It is all yours," she said in her alluring voice as she began to play her clit.

Wala na ata ako sa katinuan nang lumapit ako kay Helena at tinananggal ang sinturon ko. I unzipped my zipper and within seconds, my hard member is barging inside of her. She is already wet and her hot insides seems to soothe my aching hardness.

"This will be the last time that we are going to do this in public," I said as I continue to plunge within her.

"Yes, last time here on the roof deck. We will do it next time on the beach during night time."

"May plano ka na pala?"

"I have a lot of plans, Holden. All of them will make your dick hard."

"Can't wait," I answered as I continue to move back and forth inside her.

My hand hastily grasped her breast. I gently mould it on my palms and she moaned without any care if the world can see us. For minutes, our erotic dance is the only thing that matters. After a few seconds, both of us reached our greatest pinnacle.

This is so far the finest love making that we had. It feels like I am the king of the world. Literally as I am on top of the roofdeck, figuratively as Helena makes me feel like I can be everything.

The Fall of Holden Hidalgo [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें