Chapter 35 - Help

Chapter 35 - Help

(POV Holden)

HELP. Helena is crying for help. She needs medical help as she had already gone haywire. The crimes that she committed cannot be forgiven right away, pero kailangan niya ng tulong.

Pinahid ko ang luha niya habang humihikbi siya. For the first time in my life, I want to remove someone else's pain.

I want her to be happy. I want her to feel loved.

Hindi ko na namalayan na dumampi na ang mga labi ko sa kanya. I kissed her lips and I can even taste the saltiness of her lips because of her tears. I tried to slowly kiss her, to erase her sorrow, but the moment she responded to my kisses, I was blown away.

All of the control that I am keeping at bay are slowly sinking into oblivion. The next thing I know, I am kissing her with a high degree of passion.

Helena's eyes widened when I abruptly pushed her on the bed. Hindi niya din inaasahan ang pagiging marahas ko. She frowned at me when I quickly unbuttoned my shorts and lowered it down.

"Holden, may problema ba?" nagtataka niyang tanong habang nakahiga sa kama.

I did not answer her, but I positioned myself on top of her in a hurry. She wants to ask more questions, however, I did not gave her another chance as I raised her dress and pushed away her undies. Within seconds, I was inside her and she almost shouted with my first thrust.

I am now consumed with rage and eagerness to take her. I am now filled with indescribable anger. Anger because of what Zara did to her own child. Her reckless actions of aborting her unborn child resulted in Helena's irreversible severe mental health issues. Helena's borderline personality or psychosis probably stemmed from the drugs that Zara took when she was pregnant.

I felt powerless and useless right now. Powerless as I have no way of helping Helena. Useless as I have no other means to save the girls that Helena killed.

All I have within me is this rampage, a union of utmost hate and regret. Hate for Zara and hate for myself. Regret that I was not able to stop everything from happening, including the death of my brother Harland.

"Baby, slow down," pakiusap ni Helena sa akin.

Nagbalik lang ang isip ko nang marinig ko ang boses niya. She looks hurt because of my wild attempt to take her. I owned her without bothering removing our clothes.

"I am sorry. Nasaktan ba kita?"

Umiling lang si Helena sa akin. I was busy owning her without being aware that I am hurting her. Masyado marahas at mapusok ang bawat galaw ko. I forcibly ramed my member inside her as if punishing her for all that she have done and as well as punishing myself for even existing.

Most of the time, I let Helena take control. She looks enraptured every time I gave her the power over me. This is the first time I have dominated her in a cruel manner.

Bigla akong tumigil at hinihingal na humiga sa kama katabi niya. I have gone berserk with everything that unfolded in front of my eyes. Lumapit sa akin si Helena at humiga sa dibdib ko. She is fond of listening to my own heartbeat.

"Help me, baby. I badly need your help," humihikbi na bulong niya sa akin.

Hinaplos ko lang ang buhok niya at hinagkan ang noo niya. Hindi ko alam kung saan magsisimula, pero kontento na ko na humihingi siya ng tulong sa akin.

Somewhere in her demented mind, she is aware that she needs help. A fraction of that unhinged psyche knows that she made some terrible mistakes and she wants to change for the better.