Chapter 29 - Breakfast

(POV Holden)

BREAKFAST. Habang nasa veranda kami ay dumating ang dalawang lalaki na may dalang breakfast. Mukhang hindi lang mga muscle men ni Helena ang mga ito, mukhang mga alipin niya din.

I want to start interrogating Helena, but the smell of coffee and bacon is attacking my senses. Hindi nga pala ko nag dinner kagabi dahil puro alak lang ang laman ng tiyan ko.

"Both Zara and I are on vacation. Do you think that boards of directors will not be suspicious of our sudden disappearance?" tanong ko habang kumakain ng breakfast.

"I forgot to tell you that Aunt Zara is back in the office. I already told her that you are with me. Kung may gagawin siya na hindi ko magugustuhan, I will definitely be able to release our scandal."

"What do you mean by scandal? I thought you deleted our videos!"

"Yes, I did. But do you remember our steamy scene in the stockroom? My blow job performance in your office? Everything is captured in the camera."

"I thought the CCTV are all disabled?" nakakunot noo ko na tanong sa kanya.

"I did not lie, baby. That is actually true, but I forgot to tell you that I have installed personal surveillance system in your office and in the stockroom. One wrong move from Zara and I will release our scandal. Of course, she will not do anything that may tarnish the name of our company."

"Helena, what do you really want from me? Naghihiganti ka ba sa akin? May kasalanan ba ko na ginawa sa'yo?"

"You died! You left me in despair and that is your fucking fault!" sigaw ni Helena na mahigpit ang pagkakahawak sa kutsilyo.

"I don't remember leaving you, Helena."

"Yes, you did, Harland! You left me this world all alone!"

I closed my eyes when I heard my brother's name. Everything seems to be clear now.

This abduction has nothing to do with me, this has something to do with my own brother, Harland Hidalgo.