(Chapter 2)

"Hey, Geek!"

Oh my God. Cheerleader and Blond from the traffic lights both went to my school. They had three other Blonds behind them, and they were all glaring at me with semi-hatred. Were they all cheerleaders? I'll give you three guesses...though you only really need two.

"Yeah?" I said, semi-laughing - Blonde's eye was spectacularly red from the eyeliner-poking incident. "What's up, ladies?"

Cheerleader pushed me up against the lockers - my second time today - but this time I did not enjoy it, as she did it way too hard, and she wasn't a hot guy about to kiss me. I flicked her hand off my arm, and stared down at her (I now officially love these nerdy chunky shoes - they made me so much taller).

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled. Calm down, Alexis...you have to keep your head down, remember?

"You little nerdy slut, you keep away from my Max, you hear me?"

I raised an eyebrow. So it was about Max?

"I don't even want him," I said, tossing my hair. God, these people were annoying. There are a hundred guys were Max comes from, and they're all no different. They were all tall, fit and popular. I've known and dated a thousand of them, and I will date millions more. As hot as he is, I don't need him - just because he kissed me automatically mean I'm his. Even though that's what he said (god, I love strong guys), I'm owned by no one. "You take him. Just remember, this is a free country. The day I want him, I will go get him."

Cheerleader smirked at me.

"He's the biggest player and the hottest guy in this school. When he snaps his fingers, you'll go running. Do you know we'll do to you then? Jenny, why don't you give her a little taste of what will happen?"

Minion 1 produced a pair of scissors. I smiled widely at them. These girls were cute. Scissors? If I were to get someone to stay the hell away from my boyfriend, it would be with a gun, or at least a proper knife.

"What are you going to do, girls?" I asked, smirking.

Cheerleader grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back painfully, but I didn't flinch. Blond came up to me, with the scissors, and held them close to my head.

"Your eye looks great," I said to her, and she glared to me.

"Do you promise to never touch him?" Cheerleader whispered, right into my ear.

"Okay," I said.

"Really?" she asked, uncertain. Blond drew away slightly.

"No, brainiac. Bring it on."

Blond leaned in, and I knew a second later she would snip at my hair. Like I would let her do that.

I twisted suddenly, kicking Cheerleader in my twenty-thousand dollar silicon breasts (but I'm all natural, baby). She collapsed, and I punched Blond in the stomach, making her smudge her lip-gloss and mess up her hair. In our world, that's the worst insult ever. The other minions remained still, probably not wanting to suffer the same thing.

I picked up the scissors, and examined them.

And I brought it to my own hair, and cut.

"This is what you wanted, right?" I said, smirking, throwing down the massive chunk of my hair onto the ground. "Can I go now?"

Cheerleader stood up, smiling with me. Then she lunged. Bloody hell, cheerleaders can fight. Why are they so...flexible? It's almost not fair for the rest of us.

She had me pinned down to the ground, her hands around my neck.

"Alright, geek, I'll give you one chance," she murmured. "You have until Prom. If you can make him fall for you, I will quit this school. If you can't...well, you can leave this place, and let me and him spend the last year before graduation."