When Carson meet Frank

Chapter 1 : presentation of the people.

Hello my name is Frank Anderson I’m a 17 years old I like watch horror movies I like play basketball and I love hear music and sing.

Hello my name is Carson Lueders I’m a 17 years old and I’m a famous musician I like play basketball I like play with my guitar and I love sing and write songs.

Chapter 2: New beginning

Pov Frank:

I wake up that morning with my mum calling me “FRANK THE BREAKFAST IS READY” “OKAY MUM THANK YOU” I said, when I went to the kitchen my mum ask me why I was so mad “mum is my first day in a new school where I don’t have any friends” “but you will meet new people and I’m sure that you will make a lot friends, don’t worry about that” she said. I know that my mum was right I will meet new people but I’m not really good doing friends I always am nervous so I don’t know what is going happen but like I’ve got to go to school I’ll see very soon.

Pov Carson:

I was eating my breakfast when my friend Greg called me “hey bro I will be waiting you outside your home like always okay?” “Okay Greg I’ll see you in 5 minutes I’m finishing my breakfast” when I was ready I went out of my home and I started to walk with Greg my best friend to go to school.

“Bro do you know there will be a new child in school today?”

“Yea that is what everyone is saying right now in the group of whatsApp”.