Chapter 14: I have to tell you something 1.

After the dinner between the two families Carson and Frank were really good 'cause their families accepted the relationship of the two boys very well so Carsy and Franky were great and ready for other normal day in the school but what they did not know was that that day was not going to be such a normal day for the two happy lovers because at some time of the day they would meet the first stone for their relationship.

In Frank's house

C: "Hey Franky don't forget that today we've got to go to Greg's birthday okay, we have to be ready at 6pm to can be there at 7pm okay?"
F: "Yeah don't worry I'll be ready for the party I've got a present for Greg and maybe if we're not very tired after Greg's party I can give another present just special for you my love".
C: "Ohh If we didn't have to go to class right now I would take that gift all day honey but unfortunaly we've got to go babe".

Pov Storyteller:

The two boys start to walk to the school and when they were in the school they find Greg and start to talk with him about the party.

G=Greg./ C=Carson./ F=Frank.

G: "Hey what's up guys how are you?"
C: "We're fine, how are you man? Happy birthday bro".
F: "Yeah happy birthday Greg".
G: "Thank you guys, I'm fine too well I'm 18 now, I can't believe it".
C: "So... Who is going to be in the party?"
G: "Well there's going to be some friends of school others friends of TikTok and one more person, one guy that I met a couple months ago his name is Jake Smith".

Pov Frank:

OMG at that moment my heart froze, Greg can't be talking about the same Jake that I knew OMG I'm in trouble, if Carson knows Jake and finds out what happened between Jake and me he will think I'm a liar, I should have told him everything about my past but I was so afraid that I couldn't and now I'm in this situation, I must tell him before he knows I found out about my ex-boyfriend Jake, okay here we go.F: "Cayse my love I have to tell you something..."