Chapter 3: At first sight.

Pov Frank:

When I was in the school I was trying to open my school locker and I was sad because I was alone I was trying to look someone to make friends but I was so nervous that it was impossible but suddenly something got my attention I don’t know why but when the door of the hall it opened I had to look and I saw him, Carson Lueders, I knew who he was because I heard some videos of him and be honestly I always loved Carson but never thought that I will see him in person so at that moment I was petrified, I can’t stop looking him because he is so hot and cute I don’t know what is happening with me right now but I more nervous than ever, 
I looked at him so much until he stood in front of me and he say “hi, I’m Carson, what is your name?” in that exactly moment I knew it I WAS IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT . I’d love continue thinking in him and me but I’ve got to answer “my name is Frank” “nice to meet you Frank, this is my best friend Greg”. Before the classes started Carson let Greg with her girlfriend (Greg’s girlfriend) and he showed me the rest of the school and we talk a lot of and when I told him that I love play basketball he invited me after class to play with him, in that moment I was so happy but at the same time sad because I knew he is not gay but I tried to ignore my feelings toward him and love in secret.

Pov Carson:

I enter in the hall of the school and all of I can see is a guy looking me that look make me feel something that I never felt before, so I take a decision that I wanted to be more closer, so I approach to that guy and I said “hi I’m Carson, this is Greg, what is your name?” “my name is Frank” he said, OMG he looks so cute and I love his voice, yea in that moment I knew it I was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, so I’m going to let Greg with his girlfriend and I’m going to try to be more closer with him showing him the rest of the school, we talk al lot of but when I heard him say that he love play basketball I knew it I had to invite him to play with me later maybe I can try to know If he is gay or not, what is going to happen? We will see.