Chapter 13: moving forward in the relationship.

Pov Frank:

 Our class was over and Carson and me run out the school, we stop in a park and star to kiss…
C: “Do you want to see who is going to be naked first babe?”
F: “Of course I want to see that, but because you’re going to be first puppy”
C: “Ohh really? So let’s find out it honey, let’s go to my home”

Pov Storyteller:

Carson and Frank run to Carson’s home they will be alone so they took that opportunity to start to be naked for all the home then they went to Carson’s room and Carson pushed Frank to the bed…
C: “I’m going to fuck you so hard honey”
F: “I hope so, because I want to feel you inside me babe”
In that moment Carson got on top of Frank and started to fuck him so hard that the moans of Frank could be heard for the entire house, luckily they were alone.When the two boys end his beautiful moment they start to talk.
F: “Hey Cayse you know, I know your fathers but you don’t know mine so… Do you want to come to my house and dinner with me? Maybe could be agreat opportunity to meet my parents, don’t worry they know that I’m gay so… Do you want to come?
C: “Oh that sounds cool, of course I want but I’m nervous, do you think that your parents will see me as a good kid?”
F: “Oh don’t worry they are going to love you, not as much as I love youbut yeah they will do it, and if you want you can say to your fathers that they can come if they want”
C: “Okay so… Family dinner tonight”.