Chapter 6: Homework's.

Hi guys this is going to be a adult chapter I hope you like too, love you, peace.

30 minutes later…

Pov Frank:

We finish our game and we up to Carson’s room and we were sweating so Carson took off his shirt and OMG he is super hot in that moment I start to feel something growing in my pants omg i think he knows that because he its coming to me, “are you having a erection Frank?” “No, no of course I’m not” “hey don’t worry I know, you like me right? Is that? Don’t worry because there something that you need to know I like you too Frank” OMG I can’t believe what he’s saying.

Pov Stoyteller:

In that moment that two guys kissed and started to get off his clothes they lay down in Carson’s bed Carson take the control and start to lick Frank’s nipples until Carson arrived in Frank’s underpants then Carson took the Frank’s underpants and did the same with his underpants, when the two boys were naked Carson start to lick Frank’s dick and Frank start to enjoying and moaning shortly after Carson ask “do you want that we have sex?” and Frank answer “okay but I have to say that is my first time “ “don’t worry I will go carefully”.

Pov Frank:

When Carson came in me it was something amazing, was something that I can describe with many worlds and to be honest I came in like 1 minute he came on me in 5 minutes our sex relationship was short but sweet…“So I have to ask Carson, are we boyfriends rigth now?” “I want say yes but you are going to have to give me little time because a I don’t know how this can affect to my carrer but I will leave the closet like the people say jaja” “jaja okey Cayse don’t worry I understand take all the time that you need” “do you want to sleep here with me tonight Frank?” “yea sure if you want I’ll stay sweetie”.