Chapter 4: After classes.

Pov Frank:

The classes were ending and I just can think in me and Carson playing basketball and maybe something more, but unfortunately I don’t know if he is gay or not and I don’t want make something that can break our friendship, but I’m dying, I want know if he is gay or not so maybe I can try be more closer with him.

The class is over and I’m going to find Carson in front of his school looker, he is talking with Greg, I get closer and I say “hi boys how are you” “fine we’re fine, I was asking Greg if he wants play basketball with us but he say no, he is going to go to the cinema with his girlfriend, and now that I think that is fantastic because we are going to have time for us, we’re going to be alone because my parents will be working so it’s going to be you and me, maybe if you want after play basketball we can do homework’s together in my room, do you want Frank?”.

OMG the guy who I love is inviting not only to his home, he’s inviting to his ROOM and we’ll be alone, what means these? What he wants to say with that is fantastic that we will be alone, omg there are so many questions that I’ve got right now in my head but I love it, “yes of course I want, we got a lot of homework’s right?” “Yea we got” he said.

Pov Carson:

I was in my school looker waiting Frank trying to hide that I wanted stay with Frank when he appeared in front of Greg and me, I told him that I was talking with Greg about playing basketball with us but I knew that Greg was going to say no because he don’t like play basketball, but I knew that would be a good way to hide that I want to be alone with Frank I also told Frank that my parents would not be at home and invited him to come to m room hoping being in a more intimate place with him