Chapter 17: The party 2.

J= Jake Smith/  F=Frank/  C=Carson

PovFrank:

 As soon as I heard that voice I knew with certainty who it was, I just had to turn around to see that my thoughts were right, Jake my ex-boyfriend was here, standing right in front of me, I was unable to say anything, I was frozen, petrified, as if I was seeing a ghost and in a way it was since Jake was part of my past, a part of which I was not very proud, a part that I thought I would never see again, but there I was standing in front of me and waiting for an answer, but just when I was about to tell him how much I felt everything I did Carson intervened ...

C: "Shut up, don't call my boyfriend like that"

J: "So you are Franky's new whore huh, oh I had heard about you but I had never imagined that you were the same age as Franky after all Franky always liked to take advantage of innocent young people, he he always liked young meat more than people of the same age but hey, looking at you, you don't look like his age, you seem much younger, although good considering Frank's history it won't take long to fool you hahaha "

C: "You make a mistake, Frank has changed, what he did to you was a mistake, a serious mistake, but we all make mistakes, I also love Frank and I trust him and I know he feels the same, also after what he did you take revenge, you beat him up, you were the reason why Frank had to move out, the truth should be angry with you because you hurt my boyfriend, but to tell the truth you only helped him to make the decision to move and thanks to that he and I now love each other, so I will not be angry with you but I will only tell you that you better not try to annoy our relationship or hurt him because if I see you fucking my boyfriend then it will be you who will know what it feels like upon receiving a beating "

J: "Eh relax blonde, I have not come here to fuck your relationship, that will end without me having to do anything, I just came here to congratulate my friend Greg for his birthday"

F: "Shut up Jake, you're not here for that, I don't even think Greg is your real friend, you've only used him to get to me and Carson"

J: "Oh come on, do you really think I'm capable of something like that?"

F: "Of course, look I'm sorry what I did to you, I know that as much as I apologize that it won't change anything, but now I am different, I have changed and I am very happy with Carson, so I ask you please do not try fuck my relationship, just forgive me for what I did to you and learn to forget, learn to leave the past behind and look forward, look I'm sure there is a wonderful boy out there waiting for you, but it's not me, please I just want you let's be friends again "

J: "Friends you and I? Do you know something? You are right after everything that has cost me to find you again ... I am not going to waste all that effort with nonsense so that's fine ... friends also now that it is not around here (Christian) I can say it out loud without any fear, that Christian is very good, is super hot "

F: "hahahaha well if that is true and hey I'm glad we are well again" 

Pov Frank: 

The rest of the party went pretty well, Greg loved my gift and Jake and I started to get along great, and from time to time we could see Jake flirt a little with Christian and the truth is that it was very funny, almost as much like watching a comedy movie, but the best thing was that when we were arriving at the end of the party I noticed how Carso began to bring his hand towards my crotch, fuck how hot I was getting, I don't know why but the fact of being there in front of so many people and being thinking about Carson and I having sex made me have a quite remarkable erection, although luckily nobody except Carson noticed her, so Carson rose politely greeted Greg and told him that it was time for him and I went home, at that moment I woke up with Cayse in front of my tried to cover my erection, but it was impossible to cover it in front of Greg since I had to go to greet him too, I didn't want to seem rude, to all this when or I approached Greg to greet him he shook my hand I look down he saw my erection smiled a little and said "ok ok now I understand everything hahaha" After that uncomfortable farewell, Carson and I went to my house where we got into the room, we undressed and had another of the best sex nights of our lives.