Chapter 15: I have to tell you something 2.

Pov Storyteller:

When Carson and Frank walked away from Greg Frank he started talking to Carson.

F: “Cayse my love I have to tell you something…”
C: “What’s happen honey?”
F: “Look, I haven't been honest with you, honey, will you see that guy mentioned by Greg, Jake Smith? Well it turns out that I know him a little, it is my ex-boyfriend, it turns out that he and I have a past, what happens is that I don't tell you because I don't want you to distrust me or get angry but I think it would be better if you found out about my past for me rather than for Jake ok”.

C: “What?! That boy was your boyfriend and you say you only know him a little? look I do not promise that I will not be angry because you have lied to me, you have not told me everything about you and if we want our life to last forever there does not have to be secrets, but well I can’t force you to tell me things so I listen to you”. 

F: “okay look it turns out that that boy and I were dating but I was unfaithful to someone else and then he ... beat me up after that was when I moved here to be able to disappear and start from scratch the problem is that I believed that He would forget me but I see that the last thing he told me was true, he told me that I would not get rid of him so easily, what happens is that I did not want to tell you this because I do not want you to think that I am the same boy from I don't want you to think that I'm going to cheat you or distrust me, nor do I want you to be mad at him for what he did to me, the problem is that I don't think Greg knows who Jake really is and I'm afraid that if Jake This is here to try to break our relationship but I do not want that because I love you Carson, you are the best thing that has happened to me in life and I would not like to lose you”.

C: “uh relax, listen you're not going to lose me, I trust you because I love you too and I don't care what you have done in the past, now you're with me and nothing will change that, nothing can separate us so relax, and well no I'm going to get mad at that Jake as long as he doesn't hurt you again”.

F: “Oh my, you're the best boyfriend in the world, I'm sorry I didn't tell you all about me but now I know I can do it without any fear, I love you Carson Lueders”. 

Pov Storyteller:

 The rest of the day passed with total normally so the boys went to Carson's house when they finished classes and began to prepare for Greg's birthday party.