Chapter 10: In the middle of the school.

Pov Frank:

When we arrived at the school I see Carson getting closer to me but I didn’t see his kiss come so I was surprise because yea I remember that he told me that he was going to do that but I never thought that he really would so I was surprise but that didn't stop me from kissing him back so I did it and was amazing one of the best kisses I ever give and that I ever received, the thing was that the people that were there I think that they doesn’t care because they continue doing nothing well they started to look us for a moment but then they just stopped.
Frank: “See? I told you, you can be what you want and if your gay you don’t have to be scared, you will never going to feel scared because when you feel that I’ll be there for you and with you ‘cause I love you Cayse”
Carson: “Oooh you’re the loveliest guy in the world and I love you too and I promise you, I always going to be there with you too honey”
In that moment Greg appears in front of us and what he said not only surprises me but surprise Carson too…
Greg: “So guys… How was your romantic night?
Carson: “WHATTTTT? How do you know that?”
Greg: “Come on Carson, you’re my best friend, I’ve been knowing that you were gay since a long time, I know you and when I saw how guys did you meet I knew that you were going to be boyfriends, and about your romantic night I jus supposed that, you told me that you and Frank were going to play basketball and then do homework’s and I just supposed that you two have done everything except homework’s, am I wrong?”
Carson: “Omg I feel weird now that I know that you knew that I was gay”.
Greg: “Hey relax I’m not going to jugged you, I proud of you can be who you really want to be and I’m happy that you finally found a men like Frank he looks like he is a great person so I’m happy for you guys and Carson I’m your best friend I’m always going to be here if you need to talk about something that scare you okay?”
Carson: “Thank you Greg you’re a really good friend, well… now that I don’t have to hide myself… if you excuse me Greg I’m going to make something that I promise to my boyfriend and him and I are going to have a intimate moment in the bathroom so…”
Greg: “Okay okay, you don’t need to say more, but don’t be late the class is going to start in 10 minutes okay?”
Carson: “Okay I’m going to try but I don’t promise anything jajaja…”In that moment Carson took me to the bathrooms and starts to kiss me again…
 Okay guys if you want know what’s going to happen you will know at next chapter, love you, peace.