Chapter 18: Holidays 1.

Pov Frank: 

Well and here is the end of classes a couple of months have passed since Greg's birthday party and the truth is a lot has happened, Carson and I are great every day we love each other more and he has already shared with all his fans that is gay and that I am her boyfriend, Jake and I get along great, guess that, we have become great friends again, DO NOT confuse ONLY FRIENDS since I have Carson and surprise surprise Jake and Christian have started dating together,  it is not wonderful? They are so cute when I see them together they make me think about how lucky I have been to find Carson today is the last day and we graduate and that will be great, but the best will be later when the holidays begin, the boys I have prepared a great farewell party even much better than Greg's party and not only that, Carson is also going to be touring the United States and Europe and plans to take me with him but before he has promised me that we will go to Paris to spend a few weeks he and I alone, can you imagine? a week with Carson alone, without parents and without anyone who hears us in the event that we groan very loudly and believe me we will groan very loudly during the two weeks that I have very clear and we can also visit all of Paris.Once we have finished our lunch we go to the auditorium where they will deliver our titles and after that we can go home to change to be ready to go to the farewell party the truth is that I am impatient to go to that party because it is going to have something special, this party will not be like any other, it will be a party where since all of us who will be there probably will not see each other in a long time it will be a party where all those who want to be able to enter and take off all their clothes, It is everyone who wants to be naked there, and guess that two people are going to be the first to undress in there, that's Carson and I, at first he was not quite sure because of course he has a public image to keep but after a few days he told me that he had thought better and he wanted to go naked like me so both Carson and I will go naked, well We will be dressed of course but we will undress at the party and I know that I should not think of other boys because I am with Carson and it is going well for us but it does not happen to think things while then we are Carson and I who end up together in bed ...