26 - We Still Have School

Roman's POV

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends! Make it last forever! Friendship never ends~!" I sang as I walked to school.

"Do you really have to sing all the way to school?" Mr. Grumpypants complained behind me.

"Of course! And I really have to, because the auditions for the school play are today!"

"Yep, you've been reminding me every day. And hour. You're auditioning for the Beast, right?"

"Yeah! I'm also auditioning for Gaston as well."

"I thought you hated being the villain!? You said that the first day you knew about the play!"

"Well, yes, but I dared Patton to try for Gaston, and he said earlier that if he did it, I would too."

I thought for a second.

"Hey I know exactly who you should play in the play!"

"I told you I didn't want to-"

"Belle!"

"What but I'm not a girl......?"

"You get it? Cause, Beauty and the Beastttttttt?"

Virgil immediately turned as red as my shirt, even with the heavy coat of pale makeup he was wearing.

"Alright Virgil, I need to go meet up with Logan! See you later tomato!" I winked.

Virgil's POV

I huffed. Wow, I forgot that Logan was popular. He may be smart or whatever, but he's a total nerd. But why is Logan popular out of all people? You may be asking, well, it's because he wins the national spelling bees and other things like that to win the school money and stuff. He also tutors others, and helps students with homework. He also wasn't bad looking.

Yeah, he may not be the football team's quaterback, but people can respect a smart person that helps others. Not everyone likes him though, but he doesn't mind.

I put my phone in my pocket as I approached the school. I sat on a nearby bench. Why does school have to be so boring? And school hasn't even started yet. How can something be boring before it even happens? 

"We searched the whole school!"

"Come on, maybe he isn't here yet! You need to get your scedule."

I felt like I recognized those voices. I didn't want to turn around though, that would be weird. I stared at my feet as the two passed. I looked up a bit to see if I knew those people.

"Virgil!" Emile exclaimed running over to me. Remy followed close behind them.

(Yay! Everyone's two favorite side characterssssss)

"Seriously? We looked everywhere for you and you've been right here?" Remy pushed up his sunglasses.

"Still sarcastic as ever huh?" I said.