Christmas Special!

Virgil yawned. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He blinked twice.

"Oh right, today's Christmas."

"You gotta be more excited than that!" Said a muffled voice from somewhere.

Virgil got out of bed and saw a giant present sitting at the foot of his bed, Patton sized. "Really?"

He opened it and Patton came bursting out of Virgil's closet, with a Santa hat on. "Merry Christmas!"

"What're you even doing in my house!?"

...

So, apparently all of his friends were in his house. 

"How did you guys get in here?" Virgil eyed Roman.

"Shh Christmas magic....!" Patton put a finger over Virgil's mouth.

Which eventually lead to opening gifts from each other! Logan got everyone books according to their likings, Patton made sweaters for everyone, Roman got everyone movies, and Virgil just a got a bunch of different things.

Patton had cooked and brought it over to Virgil's house as well.

"Hellllllooooo?"

They all heard a shout from upstairs. Soon, Remus rolled down the stairs and hit the wall.

"I expected this," Virgil said, staring at him. He wasn't even surprised anymore.

"Ahem." Deceit walked in through a hallway.

"Just join us or whatever."

And so they all talked and laughed while Roman and Virgil had their usual quarrels. 

"Hey everyone! Look look! Outside! It's SNOWING!" Patton excitedly gasped.

"Yeah, uh, it has been?" Roman replied.

"I know but it's Christmas! A white Christmas!"

"It happens like every year?"

"But it might not happen next year! Global. Warming!!!"

"Go outside if you want Patton." Virgil said. Patton ran out the door. "Patton no! At least get some shoes on!" 

Patton rushed back inside. "Good idea!" 

They all decided not to be boring teenagers and join Patton outside. Virgil had found an old sled somewhere in his closet that they were now using. The hills of snow weren't that big, but they managed. 

"Go Patton go!" Roman yelled as Patton sled down the tallest hill. "Roman watch out!"

Roman dived out of the way of Patton before he ran into him.

"Idiot," Virgil muttered.

"Heeey!" Roman threw a snowball at him.

"Oh you're on!" Virgil ran after him with a blob of snow in his gloves.

"Eek!" Roman tried to run, our ended up slipping on the snow. Virgil threw the snowball and it him straight in the back of the head.

Meanwhile, Deceit and Remus were building snowmen. 

"Remus, that is horrible." Remus had built a snowman with a-[weenie]. (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"I know! Isn't it great!?"

"Mhm."

At least they were all having fun, even if they wouldn't admit it.

"Hey Lo! Come and help me make a snowman!" Patton waved over Logan.

"What do you want it to be Patton?"

"We'll think of it as we go!" Patton said, rolling a big ball of snow.

"That isn't-" Logan stopped. "Okay."

Three big snow balls, some rocks, and a stolen bowler hat later..

"It's cute." Logan said. He tilted his head. "A bit lumpy."

"But cute." Patton gave Logan a peck on the cheek. 

"Remus where is my hat!? I sit it down for one second!! *angry snakey boi noises*

"Ack! Run! Hehehe!" Patton grabbed Logan's hand. They hid behind Virgil's mound that he made to block Roman's snowballs.

"You know, this isn't the safest place," Virgil said as a snowball was hurled above our heads.

Deceit stomped out from behind a hill. "Who stole i-" He got cut off by a snowball hitting him. Roman slowly sunk behind his wall of snow.

Yeah I think you know what happened next. 

...

They were all inside now, most with a cup of hot chocolate. 

"Today flew by!" Patton exclaimed, sinking into his chair.

"I guess you could say that." Virgil replied. "Hold on I gotta go to the restroom real quick."

"Oh no....." Patton braced himself.

"PATTON! DID YOU BREAK THROUGH MY WINDOW!?"

(Heyo, its ya alpaca boi here, and Merry Christmas! Love you all, and have a happy new year!)