27 - Auditioninggggggg

Roman's POV

"Wow, you guys would do that for me?" I couldn't help but smile.

Logan had sighed and said he would play as Cogsworth, claiming that he was the only one who made reasonable decisions.

"Of course! We're your best pals!" Patton exclaimed.

"Hey Virgil, are you alright?" I asked, the emo was looking a bit worried. "Are you still troubled by the part you are trying out for? I know playing a main character can be scary, but also fun!"

Virgil's eyes lightened and he gave me a little smile. My cheeks got hot and I focused on something else.

"So, Roman, what are these auditions going to be like?" Logan asked, straightening his glasses for no reason.

"Well, since this school is not great at planning ahead for things"-I fake coughed-"All we're doing is singing a solo song, or a duet with another person that's going for a different part. It said on the flyer that you could only try out for two characters."

"Are there any limits to what songs we could-sing?" Logan paused before saying the last word.

"No, as long as the song's school appropriate."

"So we're just going to do this without rehearsing or anything?"

"Yep!" I added with finger guns.

"Oh great." Logan said sarcastically.

~DING DONG DONG DING~

"There's the bell!" 

We all sat down at our seats while the other kids in our class stumbled in.

~time skip brought to you by a 591 long comment chain~

Ah, lunch. Everyone's favorite part of a school day. Unless the food tastes like garbage or you're a nerd. *like Logan* Ahem, we all sat at our usual table. Virgil always got to the table first, and I noticed two not-so-familiar faces. One was wearing sunglasses inside for some reason and one was taking notes on everything. Never mind, they're just drawing dogs.

I sat down. I greeted by notepad person first.

"Hello! I'm Emile Picani! You look like a prince straight of a cartoon!" Emile kind of reminded me of Logan with a Patton-ish personality. I mean, they were wearing a tie and a cardigan.

"Greetings! I'm Roman, and I prefer 'gay out of a cartoon'."

Sunglasses was looking me up and down, and then decided they would talk to me.

"Sup, I'm Remy. Where did you get that shirt? I swear I've seen it somewhere." 

Alright, straight to fashion! Right up my alley! 

"This is the new one from the Daggers and Crowns series. Also, did you sew those pins and lettering to your jacket?"

Before Remy could answer, Patton and Logan were here.

"Thank goodness, I thought I would have to listen to these two talk about looking good all lunch." Virgil said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry that I care about my appearance!" I threw a soggy french fry at him.

"Hi! Are you two new here!? What are your names!? Hey Virgil, do you know these guys!? Oh wait, I don't wanna assume anyone's gender! Uh, do you people like-" Patton rambled.