Introduction

Chattering, cheering, muttering. All these wonderful, empowering thoughts filled Reich's head as she strode closer to the Bundestag's finest leaders. She had gone through so much drama... so much suffering to get to where she was now. And the rush of adrenaline and pride which nearly suffocated her was worth every moment of it. "Reich." A Bundestag leader spoke, pausing her racing mind and bringing her back into the present. "J-Ja, Meine liege?" she responded clearly, puffing out her chest confidently. "Your performance in ze Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei was awe inspiring, and it is meine honour to appoint you as our national chancellor." he calls firmly. The crowd let out a cheer of agreement. Reich wanted to cheer with joy. But she composed herself and smiled charmingly. "Zank you sir, I shall devote ze rest of meine life to zis opportunity!" she said, projecting her voice loudly. The crowd let out a roar of triumph. If only her politician father could see her now. Then he'd know he was wrong about her.

After the unforgettable ceremony, Reich walks away slowly. Nothing could ruin this moment. Absolutely noth- Before she could finish running through her thoughts, an annoying, familiar tone that went straight through her like wet chalk struck into her thoughts. "Ambitious as always, sister." it said, accompanied by a slow clap. She turned to see her annoying little brother, Italy. Reich turned to him with a long, drawn out huff. "Wat in ze fak do you want, pest?"Italy smirked, taking a step forward with his hands behind his back. "You see, sister, I have gained quite a lot of respect as of late. And I..." Reich's frustration shifted into interest at Italy's pause. Italy continued. "...have a proposition for you." Reich huffs. "Some sort of favur? Look somewhere else, runt!" she ordered. Italy huffed. "I tried. But-a you know how Germany and Belgium are." he said, his voice dripping with disappointment. Reich sighs. Italy had a point. "Plus, the German empire Reich would want-" 

Reich suddenly riled up at the mention of her late mother. No one would understand her pain when the only person who mattered to her slowly died in her arms. She quickly grabbed Italy and pinned him to the wall. A rush of satisfaction went to Reich's head when she saw Italy flinch from her expression. "Don't you ever mention her name again!!" she screeched. Italy puts his hands up, begging for mercy. She put him down, huffing in his face.  Italy trembled. "I... w-w-was trying to say that... We need to avenge her." Reich's anger dissolved away slowly. This new concept interested her. "Don't tell me you don't want to." Italy said when he calmed down; his tone was silky. Reich knew how corrupt he was, but this new opportunity was too enticing to pass up. Perhaps... she would listen after all. 

-MORE WILL BE ADDED SOON, Ask me anything, since relationships in this story will be a bit different from what you might expect