File Four: Battle of France

Reich smirked as she stared into the eyes of her sworn enemies, the shock in their eyes was strangely... priceless. Satisfaction filled her as she saw them retreat into their mansion to get everyone out. It was perfect. Italy and JE were waiting for them all. Reich trusted JE with her life. There was no fault in the operation. She caught France's eye as she emerged with her rifle and her Napoleonic cap. She always wore it in battle. She wore it when she had gunned Reich's mother down mercilessly. But once Reich got her thoughts in check, she noticed France's expression. Filled to the brim with rage and confidence. Britain was standing beside her with his modern weaponry. Reich smirked. It would be difficult, but damn if she wasn't ready.

France let out a shriek and charged towards Reich, who smirked, waiting for her. Reich turned around as she got close. "NOW!" She ordered. All of her subject puppet states jumped out from behind her. Reich had brought them all down, and now, thanks to USSR's device of control, all of these countries.. no, states, were hers and hers alone. France's eyes widened as Austria tackled her, his eyes brightly glowing a murderous red, like his co-soldiers. France called out Austria's name, but alas, to no avail. Austria let out an emotionless yell as a bullet from Britain's AR lodged into his shoulder and knocked him off balance. Britain could see that these are not the countries he once knew, which made him dangerous

Reich charged into Britain, taking a few bullets, but her thick jacket protected her vital arteries. She wrestled with him as they rolled down a hill, their frantic, violent movements had kicked up dust, mud, grass and blood. Wait... Blood? =Who was bleeding, me or him?= she thought. She then noticed that her vision was turning red, and Britain had a bloody dagger in his hand, her eye started to sting from a well-aimed slice. The blood pooled in her other eye as well as her injured one, her sight was blurred with blood. She was dimly aware of a movement in front of her.

She suddenly struck out, ripping her hands into whatever was in front of her. She screamed with rage as their tumbling and falling was brought to quite a stiff halt. The dizziness was nothing compared to the rage and agony she now felt. But rage even overpowered the unbearable pain. She jumped to her feet and grabbed a dagger of her own. Britain was too dazed and confused to move anymore, and she noticed that his neck was red and grazed from her attack. Reich smirked with satisfaction. "Tschüs, Britannia!" she yelled, sprinting his way, dagger in hand.

Suddenly, a powerful force slammed into her side, knocking her down. She looked up, France. Yet, as soon as she appeared, she was dragged out of sight by Belgium and Netherlands, who had just woken up. France yelled in distress. Reich stumbled up, shaking her head. Britain and France stood side by side. The puppet states closing in as they were cornered by the sea, which was rushing violently behind them. A small boat was at the shore. France turned to Britain. "Go." she whispered.  

Britain's face suddenly changed from uncertain, to surprise at his ally's order. "What? Just go? And leave you h-" France wasn't going to hear much more. "It's either me or you. I won't argue. Go. Now!" she shouted, trembling and tearful, almost choking on her held back tears. Britain went silent, before nodding sorrowfully. "..I'm sorry." He mumbled before rushing to the small boat. The puppet state went to follow. However, Rech shot her gun into the sky to get their attention. "Let him go. Let him run away." she said, her confident, silky tone returning to her vocal cords. Before slowly turning to France.

France glared at Reich. She adjusted her Napoleonic cap and clenched her fists tightly. She wasn't going down without a fight. Holding back tears of defeat, she glared and whispered. "Vive la France..." Before charging with all the strength that was in her. "Vive la France!!!" she declared as tears streamed from her eyes. Reich smirked and swiftly dodged her attack and felt satisfaction as her blade sank deep into France's forehead. A The warm, spiking satisfaction increased as France dropped to her knees, her eyes rolling back into her head as blood seeped around them. Reich smirked and softly blew into France's face as she fell backwards, convulsing in the small pool of blood that had formed around her. Then, she suddenly fell still. Very, very still. "Morte la France..." Reich mumbled, mimicking France's accent cruelly.

Reich smirked, surprised at how successful this invasion was, she had expected much more than a damaged eye. The other deaths that she had caused were committed because she had to commit them, but this... it felt empowering... In between her thoughts, she then a smooth, high pitched, feminine voice behind her. "So. You actually pulled it off?" the voice questioned. Reich turned to see JE. She nodded with a grin. JE smirked, though, there seemed to be some warmness in her gaze. Reich loved that expression from her. Italy's voice chimed in. "But Britain! He's getting away!" He pointed to Britain's small boat in the distance, which was floating further and further away. Reich nodded, folding her arms. "Oh, trust me. He'll surrender soon" She said. She then walked up to France's body and looked around at her puppet states, as well as Italy, JE, and USSR, who had just arrived. She then smirked softly. "Meine soldiers... We... Have taken ze kingdom of France as our own!!" She cheered, everyone cheered with her. "Heil Reich! Heil! Heil! Heil!" they called. Reich smirked, saluting to Her warriors. They had won. She, had won.