Chapter 14: Unwanted Kiss

Sorry the last one was a little shorter, but this chapter kind of continues on.

Youtube link in bio

Draco couldn't wait any longer, he was anxiously pacing waiting for time to hurry up, images flooded his mind of Harry enjoying himself and realising he loved Ginny instead, and would leave Draco forever.
Deciding he needed to prove to himself that wasn't the case, He burst into Harry's room and seized his invisibility cloak, through it around his shoulders and headed out, grabbing his wand on the way.

He quietly made his way around the school, hidden by the cloak, when he heard the annoying voice of Ginny Weasley coming from an empty classroom. He cast a silencing spell on himself before entering the classroom. Luckily, the door was open just enough for him to slip through, making him realise how skinny he had actually gotten.
Draco's heart froze as Harry looked over to exactly where he was, making him think he wasn't invisible, but relaxed when Harry continued with his date.
"So, how is it living with that lowlife Malfoy?" Ginny asked, and immediately the familiar feeling of wanting to punch Ginny Wealsey returned to Draco, Harry didn't look so happy either.
"He isn't a lowlife, he's actually great company and if you really tried to hang out with him you'd see it," Harry snapped back, and Draco felt his heart miss a beat.
Ginny expression was disgusted, "how could you say that? After all them years of him bullying you?"
"Can we talk about something else? Like, how much homework have you gotten so far? Are you going for quidditch captain?" Harry desperately tried to change the subject, Draco could feel the tension building.
"Are you avoiding my questions?" Ginny asked, getting rather defensive. She saw Harry's face, and realised there was no point trying, "Fine..."

Draco sat on the windowsill of the classroom, watching as Ginny laughed at everything Harry said and he awkwardly sat there trying to get further away from her, but she kept moving closer. Soon her legs were over Harry and she was draped over his shoulder. Draco bubbled with anger, hoping things wouldn't lead to what he thought.
But the world works in mysterious ways and of course, the exact thing that Draco really didn't want just had to happen.
"So Harry... would you like to have another date at some point?" Ginny asked playing with a piece of her hair.
"I don't know, I have a pretty busy schedule at the moment so-"
"You have this Friday, I checked your schedule for you."
"Y-you checked m-my schedule?" He asked anxiously, backing up against the wall.
"I knew you'd say something about it, wouldn't want that getting in the way of our plans though," she smiled, getting closer and closer to him that Harry could smell the huge amounts of perfume she had put on.
At that moment, they were both silent, Harry swallowed and stared at Ginny, hoping she would give him some space, but she didn't, and instead placed a hand on the side of Harry's cheek and ran her fingernail down his neck and to his collar bone. She licked her lips. Harry and Draco knew exactly what would happen next.
She placed her small lips onto Harry's, and closed her eyes to enjoy every moment. Harry cringed inside, and after 2 seconds pushed her off and away, deciding it was too much.
Draco was watching on the edge of his seat, worrying about what Harry would do, he bit down on his thumb to stop himself from yelling at Ginny.
Harry wiped his lips, "Ginny i-"
Ginny's cheeks went red from embarrassment, and her eyes began to water, "w-what?"
"I think you got the wrong idea, I don't think- I don't think we should do that-"
She sniffles her tears away, "I get it, you want to take this slowly..."
"No Ginny-" he grabbed her hands, "I should have told you before, but I don't like you like that, I like you like a sister," he sighed and bit his lip, waiting for a hand to slap him across the face.
But it didn't, instead, she broke down, falling to her knees and letting the tears drop to the floor, taking Harry with her, "I-I'm sorry, you couldn't tell me the truth because I was a crazy obsessed fan girl, I know, but can't we try?"
"I-" Harry paused, and let go of Ginny. He was never great with other people crying, well mostly girls who he wasn't interested in (all girls). Deciding it was best if he left, he stood up and walked over to the door, opening it and looking back to the red head lying on the floor in a puddle of tears.

Harry ran to the Griffindor common room, searching frantically for Hermione. He found her curled up on the sofa with a book in hand, "HERMIONE," he yelled, breathing heavily.
"What?" She asked, getting up quickly.
"Ginny, she needs you, she's in classroom 83."
Hermione knew exactly where to go and what to do, she power walked out the room and to Ginny, Harry knew she was in good hands.

Exiting the common room, he was dragged into a storage closet.
"Hey-" Harry asked, but noticed the pearly white face of Draco Malfoy, "What are you doing here?"
Instead of replying, he placed a very strong kiss onto Harry's lips, and unlike the kiss with Ginny, Harry didn't push away, but instead pulled him closer.

That's when Harry knew Draco was for him.