Chapter 5

Note: Chapter 5 done! Thank you again Fetusfluid69 for all your hard work!

The next morning Eijiro and I woke up early to clean up the roof before class. We stored most of the stuff in my room with the plan of him coming over to do homework and hang out.
"Hey, want to join me in the shower, you can borrow one of my male uniforms since I can't use them." I said giving him a wink as I headed toward the door supplies and uniforms in my arms.
"You don't need to ask me twice!" he said jumping up, to follow me out the door. I turned on the water, before undressing, smiling as I looked over at Eijiro as he was taking off his boxers. I couldn't help but lean over and give his ass squeeze, getting a surprised squeak from him as I withdrew my hand.
"That was adorable, Eijiro." I giggled pulling off the last of my clothes and stepping into the shower.
"Adorable is not now you describe a manly guy like me, and if you tell anyone about that I swear I will tickle you." He threatened as he joined me.
"Oh no, I'm so scared. Eijiro is going to tickle me." I laughed, turning to face him kissing his now pouting face. "Now do you want me to scrub you first or you scrub me." I said holding up the soap.

"I'll do you first." he wiggled his eyebrows at the pointed phrasing. I gave him a soft punch to the shoulder, as I moved to a better scrubbing position. His hands were gentle as the washed my back; I moaned as he moved to my breast squeezing and teasing them. I leaned into his chest as he started kissing my neck, scraping his teeth along the sensitive skin. I rolled my hips against him, feeling his member hardening at the motion.
"I hope you realize you're mine now, right?" He growled pulling me tightly against him.
"I am, am I? Now does this give me a title or anything." I gasped, turning to face him, jumping up to wrap my legs around his waist.
"Yeah, you tell everyone you're my girlfriend." he thrust into me with each word, groaning loudly as I cried out gasping and moaning his name. Our climaxes came too soon as he set me down kissing me as we washed off and stepped out of the shower to dry off.
"So I get to call your boyfriend now correct?" I said looking over at Eijiro, he flashed me a toothy grin and nodded happily as he continued to dress himself. I laughed as I slipped my skirt over my hips before buttoning my shirt. We dropped the shower supplies off in my room, also grabbing my school bag. We made a quick stop at Eijiro's room so he could grab his before heading down for a bite to eat. It was still early so not many people were up and about quite yet; walking into the kitchen Uraraka, Kaminari, Sero and Mina greeted us. They were all sitting and talking, eating eggs and muffins leftover from Saturdays feast.
"Well, well, where you last night? I went by your room to see if you wanted to play a video game or something but you weren't there." Kaminari said eyeing his friend.
"Oh, shush you I want to hear all about your guy's big date. It must have gone well since you are coming down together." Uraraka said rushing over to me and pulling me into a tight hug. I could see the looks of shock that fell over the group behind here as they took in this information.
"WHAT?!" was the collective response from the room as they rushed over, filling the room with questions and congratulations.
"So are you too a thing now or something?" Came an angry and very familiar voice from behind us. "Well, are you or shitty hair going answer me stupid Deku." Kacchan growled coming closer.
"We are." I said shortly turning away from him, I was not going to let his attitude ruin my day. "Would you like me to make you a plate Eijiro?" He nodded dumbly as he processed what just happened.
"Since when, ya nerd?" he yelled getting angrier by the second. I place our food down and turned to face Kacchan.
"Since he asked me out. And since he's actually nice to me and not a total asshole." I said pointedly before continuing "And since I like guys, and he doesn't give a damn about how I look. He accepts me for me. Which is something you haven't done in years." I turned and sat down.

"Now either mind your own business or as you put it 'Fuck off'." The room was silent as I took a bite before looking at the mix of shock and awe of my classmates. "Well, there's something about boobs that just feels empowering, no wonder guys like them." I shrugged turning back to my food.