Chapter 14

Notes: Edited by Fetusfluid69.

The only thing I could think when I woke up 'I'm horny' even in my head it sounded cheesy and clique, but that's what I was. Eijiro and Kacchan were both still sound asleep next to me as I sat up; both were only in their boxers, I could easily reach over and start playing with both of them. A sly smile crept across my face as I moved to a better position. Once I was situated between the two, I reached over and started to massage their crotches, going with firm pressure, and slow movement. They both stirred a little at the touch but didn't wake up. I continued slowly making them hard before sliding inside their boxers, Eijiro moaned in his sleep at the skin to skin contact, while Kacchan subconsciously spread his legs to give better access.

I grinned as my hand wrapped around each member, slowly stroking them. Their tips slowly started leaking giving me a slicker surface to work with. I pulled their cocks out, sliding their boxers down so I could have better access. I took Eijiro into my mouth sucking him as I stroked and squeezed Kacchan; At this point, both men were starting to wake up moaning and as they sat up.

"Fuck Deku, you should do this more often." Kacchan said as I switched to sucking him and stroking Eijiro. He placed a hand on the back of my head as I bobbed up and down taking him deeper into my mouth. My other hand squeezed harder and I focused my strokes on the slick a sensitive head of Eijiro's cock.

"Shit, babe I don't know what brought this on but I could definitely see myself waking up like this every morning." Eijiro said arching into my hand as I picked up speed. Kacchan pulled himself out of my mouth sitting up and leaning down for a kiss. He then moved me so my back was to him, as he pulled down my shorts. While he did that I started sucking Eijiro again swirling my tongue around his tip, before a gasp left my mouth as I felt Kacchan enter me from behind. Eijiro arched again as I moaned around his member. Kacchan started moving slowly at first, building up speed with each thrust. Eijiro moved reaching over to the nightstand and pulling out a small bottle of lube, I heard him squirt some out before I felt the cold and slimy gel touch my hold, gently massaging the tight ring of muscle before he pushed a finger inside; I groaned at the intrusion. Kacchan changed his position, now laying below me so Eijiro could have better access to my hole, he had also stopped his thrusting instead slowly grinding while inside me while massaging and sucking my tender breasts. Eijiro soon had two fingers in my the lube leaving a tingling sensation as it did its job to relax the muscles, as he scissored me; making sure to stretch me enough to fit his cock. I heard him squeeze the bottle again and the sound of him slicking himself up and reapply some to my waiting hole. His hot member started pressing into me, I could feel the muscles stretch, as he slowly entered me, I winced at the strange feeling, Kacchan took notice of that and pulling me in for a kiss as he started moving again. Once Eijiro was fully in my ass he pulled back a little before going back, continuing this a few more times before he and Kacchan started moving at the same pace. The mix of sensations caused my mind to go blank moaning loudly as the went faster and faster. Eijiro kissing my back and Kacchan sucking my breasts, I could barely think fully lost in the sensations, I could feel my climax building as I moaned louder and louder, Kacchan and Eijiro thrusts became rougher and needy as they also got closer and closer to theirs. Soon I could feel myself clench around them as I came, their's following right after, moaning loudly as they filled me. Both of them slid out of me before we all collapsed.

"Fuck that was amazing." I said panting as stared up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, it was, next time I get to do the ass." Kacchan said as he turned to his side draping an arm over me, Eijiro doing the same.

"I've been wanting to try that for a while, totally worth the wait!" Eijiro said a large smile on his face.

"Agreed, but now I need to shower, the lube is sticky." I said sliding out from their grasps with a groan as my sore muscles protested.