Chapter 10

Notes: Edited by Fetusfluid69. Possible Triggers in this chapter, but it not bad

I was left alone for what felt like days, the knowledge that I had life forming inside me and knowing how it came to be; left me crying for most of the time till dehydration set in, causing my head to throb. At some point, the video had stopped running, for that, I was thankful for that, seeing Tomura's face smiling at me as messed he with my life was a welcome break.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door's rusted hinges creak. The villain I had learned from our camp's attack, Dabi entered the room, the bored look on his face, showing that coming here was not something he had probably done on his own will.
"Brace yourself, I'm going to undo your chains." Dabi said, voice devoid of emotion as he spoke. There was some jingling above my head followed by a click as the cuffs released my now bruised wrist.
"Follow me, don't do anything stupid. I don't want to deal with the boss if I have to hurt you." Dabi said looking over his shoulder as he walked towards the door. I nodded my understanding as I quietly followed him out of the room into a similar-looking hall. My legs were weak from not being used, so I had to use my already hurting arms to hold myself up as I followed him down the hall and up some stairs. The upstairs was much nicer than the space below. He led me into what looked like a Drs. office, there were all the things you would expect the examination table, sat in the middle of the room, other tools rested on the wall, the sink was lined with cotton balls but I could see scalpels and needles. I gulped as I walked deeper into the new room.
"Sit the dr will be in soon, I will be right outside so behave." Dabi stated as he left the room and closing the door behind him. I sat down on the table, fresh tears running down my cheeks, as I placed a hand on my stomach. This was the first time I had been able to touch it since Tomura had revealed what he had done. I had horribly mixed feelings. I wasn't ready to parent in any form; hell it had been barely a month since I had become a girl, and there was still a chance that I could change back at any time. I was only 16 there is no way I would be able to raise a kid, and there was no way I would let a villain raise my child either. I had to find a way to get out of here.

The door opened suddenly as a stout man came through the door pulling along equipment as he entered the room.

"Oh good afternoon my dear it's so good to see you wake for the exam this time, I'm Daruma Ujiko. I will be in charge of your prenatal care, now lay back I want to get a nice clear ultrasound to see how the child's development is going." the man said a smile on his face not meeting the crazed look that seemed to be permanently locked in his eyes. I followed his instructions and laid back pulling my shirt up so I could limit any contact we would have. He squeezed the gel onto my stomach. I clenched at the cold, as he took the wand and placed it on me moving it around as he watched the screen searching for what I could only assume was the heartbeat of my child.
"Oh well would you look at this, you have twins. Now, this is quite the development. One child was exciting enough but two oh you are quite the lucky women." He said overly happy as he pointed to the screen, showing me the two heartbeats on the screen. "Now it seems that I was right about them being about 5 weeks along, and they seem to be developing properly. I was worried about abnormalities due to the nature of how you became a woman and pregnant, but with some proper prenatal care they should continue growing just fine." He wiped my belly of the gel and I sat up. "Well when your ready Dabi is outside to take you to your new room, I will see you at your next appointment." he said leaving the room with an overly happy smile.
I took a few minutes to sit there and take in the new news, I wasn't going to have one child; I was going to have two. More tears fell down my face as I walked towards the door opening it and looking up at Dabi.
"Follow me, the boss is waiting for you." said sliding his hands into his pocket as he lead the way down the hall once more. I followed him, to numb and lost in thought to do anything more than obey. He stopped suddenly causing me to walk into his back. He grunted in response and gestured to the door on my left. "He's in there." and with that Dabi left without a word.

I opened the door tentatively not knowing what to expect on the other side. The room was a clean dull white with just a simple bed and a desk with a chair in the room. On said chair sat Tomura, his chapped lips set in an unnatural smile as he watched me walk into the room.
"I was just told the great new, this is even better than I had hoped for!" His smile went even wider, I was worried that his chapped lips would start to bleed. "Now I have two minds that I can twist, and how the corrupt world of so-called 'Heros'!"

"I won't let that happen, I will be rescued before then; and even if I'm not.... I would never let you touch my children." I said steeling my gaze as I looked him dead in the eyes not breaking contact. A dark look fell over his face, the sick smile twisting into something else.
"Oh, don't worry you won't have any fight left in you by then." he paused a darker twisted smile crossing his face "I will personally make sure of that." He stood up walking and closed the small distance between us before I could react. He towered over me, grabbing my face so I couldn't look anywhere but at him "I will break you."
The next thing I knew his mouth was on mine, the rough scared lips forcing mine apart so he could slide his tongue into my mouth, the taste was horrible, like he hadn't brushed his teeth in years. I instinctively bit down; I immediately could taste the coppery blood as he jerked away. His eyes turned dark as a frown formed on his face. His hand moved fast as he landed a solid slap across my face. Tears poured down my face, as I felt the sting across my face my blood mixing with his in my mouth as my teeth cut open the inside of my cheek from the force.
"How naughty, let that slap be your first lesson next time I won't be so gentle." He growled spitting out blood onto the floor, before leaving the room, a loud echoing sound as the lock clicked into place. Tears streaming down my face more now, as curled into a ball. I cried till I fell asleep, exhausted and thoughts swimming through my head.

I had been locked in the room for 3 days, the only time I saw anyone was when one of the Leauge members brought me food or for daily check-ups and vitamins that he apparently didn't trust the others giving me. Luckily I had a clock that told dates as well as time in my room; it helped me stay sane just a little. Thankfully I hadn't been visited by Tomura again, I knew he would come back and the dread set permanently in my gut as I jumped each time I heard the lock move. It wasn't till late on that 3rd day that the door unlocked and Tomura walked in. He had a bored look on his face, he closed the door and took a seat at the desk as he had done 3 nights ago. I gulped as he turned to look at me, that sick smile creeping back onto his face as he looked at me.

"My, my I have hit you too hard the other day, you have quite the bruise on your face now, what a shame." he tsked sliding the chair in front of me and grabbing my chin and turning my face so he could look at the mark better. "It will be much worse if you fight me today." he said his voice cold and hard not matching the smile he held on his face.
"Don't do this. Haven't you done enough to me already?" I asked fighting back tears. He didn't answer as he lunged as pinning me down on the bed. His lips landing on mine as he did so, I could feel the bile rise up in my throat. He moved a hand to grope my breast roughly, pulling at my dirty uniform, touching it will all 5 fingers causing it to start disintegrating. I tried pushing him away, but I had to be careful, memories of Airzaw's elbow dusting before my eyes filled my head, reminding me to be careful. He was moving down to my skirt when the building suddenly shook violently. Sounds of fighting could be heard, slowly growing louder and louder.

Tomura pulled away standing up, hand on my neck as the sounds could be heard right outside the door; the next second it was kicked in, barely holding onto its hinges as dangled from the newly busted frame. Before us stood Endeavor, and behind him eyes glowing and hair standing up was Aizawa eyes trained on Tomura. I turned quickly activating my quirk I landed a quick punch to my captor's side. His hand released me and dived out-of-the-way as flame filled the space I once stood. The smoke and flames block my view of what happened next, Aizawa quickly grabbed me guiding me out of the room and taking me to safety. Everything after that was a blur but all the villains in that building including Tomura were taken into custody. I was taken to the hospital to be checked over, I told them what Dr. Ujiko had said, going into details as I told them the extent that Tomura had gone through to make sure my pregnancy would happen. I was examined to make sure that they weren't lying; unfortunately, it was all true. Once I was bandaged and cleared I was released to my mother's care, I spent that night crying on her shoulder, telling her how I was so sorry and apologizing for giving her grandkids so early. She blamed nothing on me; saying that she would still love my children, even saying how she was hoping I would get excited and we could go shopping again together for supplies. I spent the next few days with her recovering and working with my mom on a plan on how to tell the boys, there was no way to tell who the father would be until the children were born. That last night with my mom was spent talking about worst-case scenarios; but no matter what we both agreed the babies would be loved.