Chapter 20

*Note:Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I had some major writer's block on this chapter that I just couldn't get past for weeks, but I finally did it.*

The first night home was nice the twins slept through the night and were perfect angels. Our first day home we didn't allow visitors besides my our parents and any teachers who wanted to come and congratulate us, Present Mic, Aizawa came by first thing and stayed most of the day, mostly going over how the childcare program Nezu set up would work, and other things like that. They then spent the rest of the time talking to us and holding the twin so we could finish settling in fully. Mic did surprisingly well on keeping his voice down, probably due to Aizawa giving him looks every time he started getting loud. Midnight came by at some point, bringing gifts for us new parents in the form of coffee, food, and special ordered deserts. My mom and Kacchan's mom took turns coming over during the day to help and make sure we were ready to go back to school on Monday.

The next night was hard the twins were up all off and on all night. I was up more than the guys. They were really sound sleepers, but they honestly did try to wake up, and they managed to help a few times with feeding or a diaper. Sunday we had a few of our friends come by and hang out. Of course, I spent most of the time napping, hoping to get some rest and catch up on my lost sleep. Our friends completely understood, they brought us food and helped with the twins, while Kacchan and Eijiro were great and tried their hardest, on their own they had no clue how to do most things when it came to infants, the dolls we used to practice diaper changing, did not compare to the real thing.

I woke myself up for Idia and Ochaco's visit. The boys decided to do a store run and get some stuff for dinner since Kacchan was itching to cook something that he could make super spicey.

Idia and Ochaco were in love with the twins. They brought toys, snacks and were currently cooing at over the babies.

"Oh, Deku they are so adorable! I can't believe that something this cute came from Bakugo." She laughed.

"I wonder whos personality will show more once they are older." Lida commented, gesturing to Ochaco to switch twins with him.

"I'm hoping they get a nice mix, I don't know if the world can handle another Kacchan or an Eijiro." I laugh picking up on of the snacks they brought up and taking a bite.

"This is amazing, did Sato make it?"

"Yup, he figured you would want something sweet to keep your energy up." Ochaco said, grabbing one for herself.

"How have are you doing, I heard that you passed out after giving birth. We were all super worried." Lida stated looking over at me.

"Yeah, it was a mix of blood loss and exhaustion. I'm still tired, these little ones don't get the importance of sleep yet." I sighed laying my head on Ochaco's shoulder and letting out a yawn.

I can't wait for classes tomorrow though, I really want to start getting back into fighting shape and work on controlling my quirk." I say sitting back up and taking Kanna from Lida. " I feel like I'm super far behind everyone else now."

"Well, I'm sure you will be back to fighting shape in no time. I know how hard you work, plus I can't name one person in our class or school who wouldn't help with the twins." Lida said trying to help Ochaco calm Akio.

" Looks like its feeding time. The guys should be back soon, why don't you guy head down for food, and I will see you in class." I said smiling as I stood up to put Kanna in her crib and taking Akio from Ochaco.

"Ok Deku. Remember if you need anything feel free to text us anytime." She said giving me a hug. They waved as they walked out the door, I smiled as I sat down and set about feeding Akio.