Chapter 13

Notes: Edited by Fetusfluid69.

Eijiro took his parent's rejection hard. The day after our parent's meeting he spent most of the day in his room. He came up to mine sometime late afternoon, he curled up on my bed pulling me with him. He was quick to place a hand on my belly rubbing it and holding me tight.

"Izuku..." He paused. "I love you. Promise me that even if the babies aren't mine you won't leave."

I turned to face him "Eijiro, we made a promise to each other, don't think for a minute that me or Kacchan plan to break it." I said kissing him and pulling him closer "It doesn't who the biological father is, both of you will be great fathers." Eijiro pulled me closer, I could feel the new wave of tears falling from his eyes. We lay like that for a long time, just holding each other. We didn't pull apart until my phone rang; Filling the room with my All Might ringtone 'A phone call is here, a phone call is here.' that at least got a snort from Eijrio as I blushed and moved to go answer it.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Izuku my girl, I was hoping you would come meet me and Nezu for a cup of tea. We have quite a bit to talk about... Nothing bad really we just want to come up with a plan so you can stay on track to be a Hero." Yagi said making sure he clarified so I wouldn't panic and overthink the meeting.

"Of course, I will be right over I just need to find Kacchan so he can take over Eijiro duty." I said looking over at the said boy.

"Of course. Please let young Kirishima know 'I am here' if he needs me." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I will All Might, I will see you soon." I hung up and turned to see Eijiro now sitting up and looking at me curiously.

"Is everything ok?" He asked moving to the edge of the bed as I moved to sit down with him again.

"Yeah, everything is fine, I just need to leave for a little bit to meet up with Principal Nezu, and All Might. Something about making a plan so I don't fall behind." I gave him a smile. "Let's go find our hot head, and you can cuddle him for a while, don't need him getting jealous." Eijiro chuckled as he nodded, standing up my hand in his as we left the room. Kacchan was luckily in his room, I gave them both a quick peck before heading off to the meeting. I had come to the decision last night that I was going to tell Eijiro about One For All. I just needed to tell All Might first; with the babies coming it was only far that Eijiro knew about my power, Kacchan knew so it was only fair. We would be tied together forever by these children, I wouldn't give them up like Nana had her child; Because of that, he needed to know what was coming.

Reaching the meeting room I could hear Nezu and Yagi talking; taking a deep breath I opened the door and entered the room.

"Ah welcome, come sit Midoryia; I was just telling Yagi here about this wonderful prenatal tea I found for you to try." Nezu said gesturing to the cup that sat beside his own.

"Oh thank you, sir." I said bowing as I sat down next to him, looking across to Yagi I saw a pastel gift bag sitting at his side. He saw me eye the bag and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Here, I know it's early and all but I wanted to get you a little something to show you my support." He said handing me the bag. I opened it, pulling out the tissue paper and placing it on the table. I reached in and pulled out two small All Might onesies; one in his golden age costume and the other the new age. I could feel tears falling down my face as pulled them tight to my chest.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." I looked up at Yagi. " I'm terrified of all this. I know I have the best support group and amazing partners, but I grew up a guy childbearing and birth was never in my plan, let alone a teenage pregnancy. If this was ever to happen.... I wanted it to be on my terms. Not forced upon in this way." I couldn't stop the tears even if I wanted to at this point. "I feel like I've let everyone down; That I let you down All Might. I feel like I should have done more to prevent this; that I should have been stronger." I stopped unable to talk anymore over my tears. I felt Nezu's paw on my leg and looked over at him.