Chapter 9

Note 1: A small warning, there is some condom tampering and birth control messing around with at the end of the chapter just in case there is a reader who it might trigger. Other than that enjoy and thanks for all the love!

Note 2: Fetusfluid69 has helped me edit another Chapter! Enjoy!

The next few weeks went by in a blur. Between classes, studying, and the new relationship forming between Kirishima, Bakugo and myself. I had also built closer relationships with my female classmates. I soon learned that a few of my other classmates were in relationships now as well; Jiro and Kaminari had danced around their relationship for a while and with my relationship going so well they took the plunge and made it official. Then there was Sero and Mina who had kept theirs' quiet till someone else got in a relationship so they wouldn't be the only couple in the class. Tokoyami and Tsu had been on a few dates apparently but neither were ready to make it official quite yet. Then there was Ojiro and Hagakure who kept flirting and teasing each other but never taking it any further; We all had bets placed on who would ask who out. Iida and Momo had started what they called courting in an old-fashioned way, none of us could follow it but we were still supportive of it.
Todoroki also came out as asexual with the knowledge that the well-known fact that Eijiro and Kacchan were bi-sexual and that before my transformation I was gay everyone got or added little something around the dorms to show support. With that overflowing support and acceptance Koda came out as gay to us, stating he wasn't ready for his family to know but he felt safe and loved here; so he wanted us to be the first. Sato baked a beautiful pride cake to celebrate him and everyone else.
Our time in the dorm had really brought us together, and it was showing in our training as well. Mr. Aizawa had mentioned more than once how he was actually impressed with our improvements which up till now had been rare. My new fighting form was working out well and I was able tostart bringing up the percentage of my quirk bit by bit. It wasn't much if you looked at the numbers but in terms of my control over it was amazing. I had started doing more one on one training with Toshinori to get even more training in.
The training was in the evening twice a week, which unfortunately wasn't my favorite thing. Walking through the forest back to the dorms gave me a weird feeling; Like something was watching me through the trees. Tonight was no different. I shivered as I looked into the shadows again. Walking faster back to the dorms wanting nothing more than to take a nice hot bath and relax.
The boys weren't coming over tonight, as they had plans with as Eijiro put it the 'Baku-squad'. They said I was more than welcome to join them but I figured tonight would be better suited as a 'me night'. With all the extra training on top of my normal school training, not to mention our normal classes, I was burning the candle at both ends. I did love spending time with my two boys, Eijiro was much more into mushy romance, taking me on dates and buying gifts or flowers for me. He did it the same for Kaccahan a few times but he's not much for the mushy stuff; though he did try in his own way of course. Both Eijiro and Kacchan were amazing I smiled thinking about them as I opened my door ready to rest and enjoy some alone time.
But something was off, as I entered my room, it was cold and my window was open. I went to turn on my light but the switch did nothing. I walked deeper into my room. Trying to come up with a logical reason for these things. It was quite possible that Eijiro came up and opened the window to air out the room while doing homework and forgot to close it (he has done that more than once.) As for the light, I had a horrible habit of leaving it on when I left for classes or my long hours of studying. That must've been it. Those were the only explanations, I put my bags down, before turning to the window and closing it. Followed by turning on my desk lamp, the dim light lit the room up just enough to see my way around. I turned to my desk reaching for my phone, hopefully, one of my friends would be available to bring me a new bulb or two. I sent the text to Kacchan and Eijiro first, putting it down before to wait for a reply. I started taking my homework so I could at least get a start on it, I wanted to enjoy my weekend and worry about too much else. I heard my bed squeak; I froze a shiver ran down my spine before I could even turn around I felt a familiar hand grip my neck.

"Tomura! How....how did you even get in here." I said fear taking over my body.
"Now, now no need to be rude, I just had to see if the rumors were true. That All Might's little prodigy was now a girl. Though it took forever to make our way into the school grounds; and then, of course, you had those useless fools around you and sleeping in your room. Thought the three of you made some wonderful videos, It made putting the hidden camera in your room worth so much more."

My blood stopped pumping. He had filmed me; filmed us. He had waited for this moment when he knew I would be alone. I felt sick.
"We are going to take a little trip, quickly now before one of your little boy toys comes to bring you that new lightbulb." His hot breath brushed across my ear as he spoke, leading me out the door of my room and to the stairway. We soon reached the roof, a black all too familiar portal stood swirling in the middle. We were halfway to the portal when alarms started blaring and familiar explosion could be heard, knocking the door off its hinges.
"Looks like we're just a little too slow, now doesn't it darling." Tomura sighed, sounding bored.
"You let her go before I blow your FUCKING head off!" Kacchan yelled you could hear his anger mixed with fear. Eijiro stood beside him as Kacchan's sparked.
"No, stay back. I won't let anyone get hurt. Please if all his fingers touch me or any of you it's the end." I yelled my voice strained a raw from the pressure being put on to my throat.
"I would listen to the girl, don't worry though I have big plans; she's in good hands." Tomura said practically purring the last part. The sickening feeling from before came back stronger tears now pouring down my face. I could feel the mist start to envelop us; just as Mr. Aizawa and several other teachers made it to the roof. Seconds too late as we disappeared.

I must have blacked out at some point because when I came to I was chained to a wall. The cuffs painfully digging into my wrists, my arms hurt from hanging like this for who knows how long. My neck was sore and I could feel the bruise from Tomura's vice-like grip. I coughed, throat dry and sore; I took in the room it was small and empty, the walls were dirty covered in mold. The door was rusty metal. I looked at my wrist the chains were rusty in spots, but were still sturdy. I could probably use my quirk to break it easily but I had no way to tell what lay beyond those doors. I also had no clue where in Japan I was, let alone if I was still even in Japan. That last thought is what scared me the most. With the villain known as Kurogiri's ability to teleport who knew how far they could have taken me or how long I had even been unconscious.

I was torn from my thoughts as the door opened, the rusty hinges groaning in protest at the motion. Tomura entered the room pulling along with him an old tv. He had a sick satisfied smile on his face as he looked at me setting the tv in the room's center.

"Good afternoon sunshine, I have a special present for you right now." His voice made me sick as his smile grew wider. He pressed play. The screen showed an image of my room. Tomura was standing in the center of it the same sick smile on his face. He waves at the camera, this must have been the night he put it in my room. Tomura walked over to my nightstand opening the bottom drawer and pulling out the long strand of condoms. The smile on his face as he looked back to the camera made my heart stop, he pulled something out of his pocket and started to poke each condom more than once through their center. I could feel the bile rise in the throat, as the video cut to me, Eijiro and Kacchan opening and using those condoms, and the video skipped along showing us use every one of them.

'Well look at that and you thought you were being so careful, but hold on there is more." his delight was overwhelming as the screen cut to him messing with something at my desk, picking it up and walking it over to the hidden camera. Tomura held up my birth control pills, taking the ones inside out and replacing them with a similar-looking package.

"What did you do?" I squeaked out tears running down my face, I knew what he did but I needed to hear it.
"Oh you know nothing special, just replaced your birth control with sugar pills, of course, I had them modified a little bit to help encourage pregnancy with some added hormones, and while you were out of it I had a good Dr. friend of mine come and check on you." His voice was even but the glee that was in his eye was terrifying. "So let me be the first to congratulate you. You're going to be a mother, doc said you were about 5 weeks."

The world froze, I couldn't think. I was pregnant. I was 5 weeks pregnant. All this time being so careful and this monster in front of me had fucked it all up. Tears ran down my face
"Don't worry though my dear, We will make sure that your child is raised to be one of the worlds greatest villains." He said as he left me alone once again in the room alone with nothing but the tv, running it on loop after loop of what he had done.