Chapter 6

Notes: We have edited chapter 6! Thank you again Fetusfluid69 for all your hard work!

   The walk back to the dorm was long and exhausting, All Might had caught me getting stuff from my locker, and asked me to come join him for a cup of tea and to catch up. It was nice to sit and catch up with him; he was worried about how I was feeling and handling this major change. He also made a point to tell me how good I was doing in my training, giving me tips and advice so I can improve further. We ended up talking longer than planned, but it was wonderful to hear him praise me and be supportive. In all honesty, All Might had become the father I wish I had. I smiled as I rode the elevator up to my floor ready to do some homework and pass out. Opening the door to my room, Kacchan and Eijiro greeted me. They were both sitting on the floor.

"Hey babe, how was the meeting with All Might?" Eijiro asked jumping up and pulling me in for a kiss while taking my bag.

"It was good he was giving me tips about my quirk after watching our sparing today." I said taking a chip from the bowl they had on the floor.

"Sweet, hope you don't mind that I dragged grumpy up here to help me out since I didn't know how long you would be." Eijiro said handing me my books and a drink as he sat down.

"It's fine with me as long as Lord explosion murder here behaves." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Shut up ya shitty nerds and let's get this over with. So sit your ass down before I make ya." Kacchan growled. Eijiro laughed as he took a spot between us. We all sat quietly Kaccan and I taking turns to help Eijiro with his homework.

"Hey, Kacchan problem 23 on Present Mic's assignment do you think he wanted a present or past tense, the way it's worded is throwing me off." I said looking over at him.

"I took it as both, better safe than sorry." he stated not looking up from his papers.

"What you guys are already on 23?! I Just got to 10!" Eijiro said looking at his paper defeatedly.

"Well let's take a break; change out of our school clothes and get some real food." I suggested.

"Works for me, come on Shitty hair let's go. We will bring something back to eat for you." Kacchan said walking toward the door while stretching, Eijiro followed close behind. I nodded and waved as they walked out the door, heading over to the closet and grabbing a comfy pair of shorts and a tank top. I put my dirty uniform in the hamper and decided to do a little cleaning; I was just finishing the bed when there was a knock at my door. Opening the door I saw a stack of large fancy boxes.

"Bonsoir, mon cher! I come bearing gifts from my parents back home. I mention the accident and they wanted to help you out." Came Aoyoma's voice from behind the boxes.

"How how sweet please come in: can I help you with those?" I said stepping back so he could come into the room.

"Non non mon cher. I have it, ce n'est pas un problème." He said placing the boxes on my bed before turning to me and pulling me into a hug. "Mes parents sent over some of their newest designs for you. They wanted to make sure you have everything a belle fille/garçon needs to feel comfortable in their own body." he said handing me a box.

"Oh they designed all this, that's amazing! They didn't have to do all this." I said taking the box and opening it. "Oh, it's my shoes in women! Thank you, my other ones just don't fit the same, this is great!" I said feeling tears gathering in my eye.

"Bien sûrchérie, I sent a picture of them to mes parents, and they made it just for you." He said flipping his hair and smiling. "I shall let you unpack, mes parents would love it if you could let me take pictures of you in these clothes this weekend and video chat with them, they are big fans of you. Any way Bonsoir et beaux rêves mon cher!" Aoyama said kissing me on each cheek as he headed for the door.