This is me...

Romero Valentino

"So...Mr. Valentino, there's a rumor going around that you are in a relationship with famous model Althea Swayer...What's your thought about it?" asked the interviewer. Oh, this bloody rumor! I know whose behind it and believe me he's going to pay hell for trying to smear my name. Just wait and watch Althea Swayer, I'm gonna take you down as soon as I'm done with this interview. But for now, I need to answer the question.

"Well... for starters, I'm not in any relationships with anyone and it has been this way for the past two years...Althea Swayer is a mere acquaintance. She worked as a model for one of my clothing lines and that's just what it is and will ever be." I said with a perfect fake smile but I'm sure my eyes still had that dangerous glint in them, for the interviewer lady flinched a bit when she saw me smile. But she regained her composure so fast as if it was never lost before and continued, "So it means that the most eligible bachelor around is still single and ready to mingle? " Desire and lust are evident in her tone. Okay, if that sexy body of her didn't turn me on earlier, the wild look in her eyes right now surely did. I need to get some action tonight. Blurting out a cheesy pick-up line which I'm sure will make me cringe like heck when I'll see people talk about it, I signaled the interviewer to end it and she quickly concluded the interview. I stood up, straightened my grey suit, fixed my tie, and left the room. People around were giving me curious looks probably thinking where I was heading to. I got a few greetings here and there and I chose to nod in acknowledgment. The girls swooned and moaned low in their throats as I passed by them. With my brown silky hair, a muscle jock body, and eyes so captivating I don't think I'm easy to resist. I could get any of the girls just by looking at her and I'm not boasting. Selena, a girl with long bouncy brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair height of 5'1" compared to my 6'5", flipped her hair seductively as she saw me coming. She was of those sluts who desperately wanted to get into my pants. She was probably a good fuck and all, but she would be just one nightstand or a half nightstand if the word even existed. I would just fuck her and leave. She looked at me with lust swarming her eyes before the faked a trip and fell in my feet. I bend down to help her up but gagged and coughed as that cheap perfume of her's burnt my nose hairs. She got up and tried to push herself on me. I wasn't even horny anymore, all thanks to this whore. Okay, this is it.

"Your services are no longer needed here, Ms. Selena whatever you are. I don't need some desperate slut in my company who does nothing besides wasting the company's resources. The HR department will get the formalities done by today so maybe you should move and pack your shit." I said as I pushed her away from me and dusted my suit. Turning to face the rest of my employees I spoke in a voice full of authority, " Any other slut like her who just wants to get into someone's pants can just submit his/her resignation and leave cause if I see another act like this, it won't be pretty. I'm not against any relationships in office unless it affects your performance in the company. Your personal life or love interest has nothing to do with me. I think I'm clear. " All of them nodded their heads so quick that I felt it would break off. With a smirk on my lips, I rode the elevator to the underground parking. The elevator stopped at my floors in between but no one dared to get in when they saw me. Good. I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I walked to the end of the parking lot where my car was parked. I had this space specially made for my car and nobody dared to use it, I would pounce on them if they ever dared to. The engine roared to life as I put the key in the ignition.

My eyes were scanning the crowded sidewalks as I drove by. Some were busy on their phones as they walked to their destinations. Then my gaze landed on a couple who was walking hand in hand, sneaking kisses. Did they not know that they were in public and public display of affection was not pleasant to some eyes. It was burning my eyes and I had to look away. They were being mushy and it was disgusting. Walking hand in hand, sneaking kisses, and running toward sunset together would be a fool's dream, not mine. It used to be but not anymore.  Love was a package of utter bullshit and I have no time for bullshit. Even the girlfriends I had for the past three years were not more than fuck buddies. The car before me sped and I did the same.