The Baby koala...

(A/n- This chapter is dedicated to my first reader LKLNNL.😇😄😘)

Enjoy!

Romero Valentino

"Hey... Nishan." I spoke as soon the line connected but all I could hear was hard breathing. Don't tell me he was fucking someone right now! Did I choose the wrong timing to call?
"Oh boy, I don't have time to fix your mess this time! Fix it yourself, I need to save my ass!" I heard Nishan whisper shout, dragging my mind from the gutter it went to. The fear and panicked was quite clear in his voice. Who the heck has the balls to scare the brave Nishan Lewis?
"What? Why? And why the hell are you whispering?!" I shouted exasperated. I was already stressed with the situation in hand, an additional thinking was not something I welcomed.
"Everett Rodriguez...." he whispered and now everything was quite clear to me.
"Oh fuck! Did you piss him off again?" I couldn't help but laugh at his situation. If he has managed to piss the Everett Rodriguez then not even Satan himself can save him.
"No. I tried to act a bit lovey-dovey with him the morning after we slept together." I don't know why but the distress of my dear friend made me want to roll around and laugh.
"What? Can't believe it." I chuckled earning a growl from my best friend dearest.
"I know! Help me brother. Please. "
"Let me think about it..." I said rubbing soothing circles on Miguel's back as he snuggled closer to my body.
" Aiutami piccolo stronzo!" He shouted and the excessive cursing and death threats ceased.

And then all I heard was a bang and the line went dead. I think Nishan's in real trouble this time. The bastardo managed to piss Everett off. And I need to do something or I may never see my dear best friend again...

Minding the baby koala stuck close to my body, I got up, although with a little bit of difficulty. Searching through Miguel's clothes of the past night, I finally found his phone. Now to the next task.

🎨🎨🎨🎨

Everett Rodriguez

"Stop running you, bastard! I swear to God I'm gonna kill you when I get my hands on you! You slick motherfucker! " I shouted as I chased Nishan around my house. What was he doing here you ask? Well... it was a drunken mistake. It was meant to be a one-nightstand with no strings attached but instead of leaving the next morning as he should have, he decided it was nice to mess with my life. He picked up my dad's phone call while I was sleeping and told him one of the biggest lies I have ever heard. And according to that lie...We already were in a relationship for about four months and we were so deeply in love with each other and I was planning on introducing him to my dad! The nerve of this guy! And now he was pissing me off further by running away from me!

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else~"

The loud ringing of my phone broke the chain of my thoughts and now I was no more pissed instead I was worried and guilty. The ringtone was specifically set for Mig's phone calls. How the heck did I forget about him! Oh my God! My drunk ass just left him in the bar last night?! Did something happen to him after I left?! Oh god! I'm such a dick!

Gathering all my courage, I decided to pick up the phone. And before he could say anything, I began with my apologies.
"Mig baby! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to leave you behind last night...I-" my nervous rant was cut short when I heard my full name being called on the line. It can't be Miguel. He never calls out my full name.

"Everett. It's Romero...Romero Valentino. And I need your help."

"Romero?" I questioned. How the heck did he have Miguel's phone? Was my Mig with this motherfucker?!