A Normal Day.

Miguel Endrizzi

To say I was pissed would be an understatement, I was fucking livid! How dare they try to mess with my work?! Was it not clear in the meeting that this campaign was for all types of people?! I think Everett needs to kick some butts for me again. He always does the dirty work. My bestie.

"Where are the plus-size models? Black models? I think I made it clear that this fashion line was for EVERYONE? Ask the related team's opinion on it first then FIRE the ones who say anything offensive. And then give an ass-kicking to the ones who forgot to do it!"

I stuck this note inside the current file then moved on to check another one. If you ask me how I was then I would say, AWFUL! 

Now you ask me why then listen, after the incident with Romero, I felt awful. I don't know why but I felt like crying. I kept messing up the work at the gallery. Locking myself in the house for most of the time made Steve and Everett forcefully break into my house.  The incident scared them to their wit's end. They thought I was once again stuck in some kind of panic attack or some other scary scenario which they refuse to tell me and so I wasn't letting any of them in. Thoughts are a weird thing. In a moment they could make you high with the amount of happiness they bring or drive you crazy with the amount of worry they bought.

Thus all this fiasco resulted in me staying with them at their place with both of them watching my every move like a hawk-like I would break and fall any moment for an entire week. Any office-related work was done from home, even the meeting was held on video conferencing! And that was the limit. I was forced to kick both of them out of their very own mansion. They were still in their nightwear, just some bright colored graphic pajamas kids wear when I did so. It was so hilarious watching them protest. All those pleads and puppy dog eyes they threw my way, it was hard to resist but I stood my ground.  Even the servants had backed out from the matter saying they didn't want to pick a fight with little old me. At last, both of them changed their clothes in the cramped space of their cars and left for work grumbling and cursing. I think it was a hard day at work for all the employees at their respective companies. Even I faced a backlash of my actions. My day was filled with numerous phone calls and video calls from the father and son duo which led me to do something I never wanted to do. Be the CEO of my company. Not just for a meeting like I used to. Nope. A complete nine to five office day.

Both father and son danced in joy when they heard my decision. I wasn't so keen for my first day at work after so many years but those cheerful smiles and eagerness to prepare me for the day made all of the misery I was about to face worth it. At least they wouldn't be babysitting me anymore and focusing on their work. And how wrong I was! How could I forget Everett Rodriguez worked in the same company. So long story short, I now have a COO/assistant called Everett Rodriguez.

"Hi, Miggy poo! Let's go it's time for lunch! " shouted Everett as he barged into my cabin. Oh, God! I hate that name! But I like this. Back to normal. As normal as my weird family can get.

                       🎨🎨🎨🎨

Everett Rodriguez

At lunch what greets me in Mig's cabin is a flying coffee mug. Thanks to my quick reflexes that I ducked at the right time or it would have bruised my precious face.

"Now what got your panties in a twist that you're trying to kill me?!" I exclaimed closing the door behind me. The office has many curious ears to let it be open during our conversation.

"T-The cam-campaign!" shouted Miguel exasperated with the kind of work presented to him. After the Romero incident, Mig tends to get angry very soon, and believe me it's an ugly sight when my cute little muffin Mig gets angry. But an angry Miguel is better than a Mig buried under the duvet sweating into the vintage leather couch like some sort of a tragic dust mite as my father calls it.

"Oh... What happened?" I asked, readying myself to face another mood swing.

"R-Re-Read." He said passing me the related file with a yellow sticky note on top of it.

Fuck! Was the only word I could utter after reading the entire file. Didn't they listen to what I had said in the meeting?! I told them not to mess with the campaign or it would cost them their jobs. Well time to do something to get things through their thick skull.

"I'm sorry Miggy poo! I told them to include everybody's type! I'll just go and do as you said okay?" I  said as I got up to leave but was stopped by Mig's hold on my arm. I raised an eyebrow asking him why he stopped me to which he answered,

"Fo-Food."

He brought two Tupperware from the fridge in his office and placed them on the table. How can I forget that no matter how furious my Mig is he won't forget to feed me on time? He's such a mother hen. I'm sure dad has already received his share an hour ago. He's such a caring and loving soul.  I know he felt quite awful about the incident with Romero. The only reason why we broke into his house when he locked himself in it was cause we wanted to be there for him. All that watching him all the time was to lift his mood and all of it was successful when we saw him laugh at our expense when kicked us out of our own house. He deserves someone to love him I just hope this said person arrives soon cause there is only so much we can help him with.

____________________________________