Don't know why....

Everett Rodriguez

I decided to tell Romero about Miguel's aliment. It should've been his decision to make but I made it for him instead. Why do you ask me? Well, I don't know.

Seriously, I should've punched the bastard for triggering Mig but something stopped me. Maybe it was the worry and care in his eyes that stopped me...Well, I can't tell but somehow, I trust him. I don't know why but my heart says that he won't ever hurt my baby... I don't know why...

                         🎨🎨🎨🎨

Romero Valentino

After Everett left I decided to look for the things he told me to and suddenly all the doubt and anger about being lied to by this beautiful artist disappeared in the thin air. It didn't take a genius to guess that these conditions were related to Miguel. I was heartbroken on reading about the aliment but somewhere deep in my heart, there was a feeling of relief...happiness maybe....because now I was sure that my beauty didn't lie to me. I don't know why but I have an inkling that a mere lie from this artist would've shattered my heart.

I don't know why you hold so much power over my heart, Miguel Endrizzi, even if it hasn't been long since we met...I don't know why...

                          🎨🎨🎨🎨

Third person's p.o.v

The next two days were a literal mess in the Valentino mansion. With an adult-like baby clinging to him Romero couldn't visit his office but that wasn't a problem at all. The problem was, how the koala-like adult refuse to let go of him even for a second. The only time he would let go would be when he'd want to use the bathroom. His hygiene was something faraway for Romero. All he cared about now was the koala-like adult called Miguel Endrizzi. Brushing, eating, and napping was done with Miguel cuddling with him. Using the bathroom was something that scared him to no end. The heart-wrenching cries still haunted him. And let's not talk about work. His mind was mush. And to top, it all was the annoying laughter of the head housekeeper Meg that resonated the mansion now and then. The lady was having the time of her life watching the invincible Romero Valentino turn into a jumbled mess.

Everett and Nishan were regular visitors at the Valentino mansion and so was their bickering which pissed off Romero to no end but the noise cancellation headphones were excellent at their work to his relief.

All this time while taking care of Miguel, Romero contacted various doctors around the state to learn more and more about Miguel's aliment. He wanted to help his beauty heal not that he would mind if Miguel chose not to. A blushing and stuttering Miguel was a huge turn-on for him.

He was on one such call when Miguel woke up from his child-like daze and then things went downhill...

                      🎨🎨🎨🎨

Miguel Endrizzi

Waking up from the flashbacks was usually a refreshing experience but it wasn't the case this time.

It has been a few minutes since I snapped back to my senses and believe me these few minutes have been quite painful.

I was shocked when I realized that I was sitting in Romero's lap, hugging him like a koala and before I could recover from it I heard him talking.... flirting with someone precisely. A potential one nightstand candidate just like I was...

My heart clenched painfully. His embrace didn't feel safe anymore. Instead, it felt like heavy chains trying to strangle me. His touches weren't soothing anymore... instead they made my skin crawl.

Unable to suffer the torment anymore I raised my head from the crook of his neck and pushed his hands away from me drawing his attention to me from the phone call.
"Baby? What happened?" He asked as I got off his lap. Baby? Seriously, this guy is damn good at acting. I looked around to find something to write a thank you and leave this place. The more I stay here, the more will the hurtful feeling intensify.

"Do you want something baby? " His words broke the train of my thoughts. Ignoring the look of confusion and concern on his face, I continued my search. Finally, after searching for an eternity, I found a stack of sticky notes and a pen. Thank heavens!

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience my condition caused Mr.Valentino and thank you for taking care of me for the past few days."

Passing him the note, I got up to leave only to be held back by a vice grip on my hand.

"The 'thank you is fine but where are you going?" He asked, the look of confusion and concern still present on his face but a lot more intense this time. Prying my hand from his grip I wrote another note and gave it to him.

"Back."

"What? Why?!" The look of confusion was replaced by something I couldn't place my finger on but I didn't bother. After writing one final note, I shoved it in his hands and left the place.

"Back to my life. Let's just forget what happened for the past few days. It was a one-night stand with no strings attached and it shud remain that way. Goodbye Mr.Valentino.Let's not meet each other again."

I don't even know why I deemed him my safe place. Why I sought his comfort. Although it was meant to be a one-nightstand with the strings attached why is there a feeling of betrayal deep in my heart? Why do I feel so hurt just by hearing him flirt with someone? I don't know why...

____________________________________