CH.8.

Thursday morning. I wake up and wash my face with cold water. I am going with Calor to partis 4. I don’t know what I am feeling, in my heart there is a blind of fear and hope; a mixture of desperation and light. I put on my pants and jacket, I am ready to go. I wait for Calor as we planned. And then we go and take the truckزen we go and take the truck thee distance fear and hope, a mixture of desperati; heading to partis 4. It didn’t take too much time only 15 minutes until we find ourselves in partis 4.

"Are you ready?" she smiles

"I am" I smile back, I am ready. I don’t know if I can go, but, I have to.

Partis 4 reminds me of partis 3 the same people, the same starry men; the same disrespect, the same darkness. We walk together through their filthy streets and filthy minds. All the people around us are staring at us as we are walking. I want to yell at them and say what are you people looking at, as Fera did before. I wish she is here. But she isn’t.

"I want you to meet someone" Calor smiles

"Hey, I missed you" a young boy shouts and hugs her. I find myself smiling for no reason. The scene captures my heart. He loves her, he cares about her. He needs her.

 "I missed you too Confortare" she touches his hair and kisses his forehead. "I want you to meet my friend Aliter" she says

He gets close to me, and raises his eyes to mine. And shake hands. He is strong, so strong; Strong enough to break free from this darkness although he is still that young. Hope…

We sit down with him and share some words, laugh, joke, good time.

"Aliter" a voice shouts; a familiar one. Fera's voice.

I see her getting closer, but she is not alone, a young girl by her side. They look so much alike, both beautiful and strong. Both are light.

"Fera" I shout. "Where have you been?"

"I was busy I had to take care of my sister, oh I am sorry this is Stella my sister"  

"It’s a pleasure to meet you, and this is Calor; my friend" I smile to Fera and her sister. Seeing them together fills my heart with happiness. Like the moon and the stars. They shine together through the dark sky.

"So what are you guys doing here?" she smiles.

"Just visiting your district" Calor smiles back at her.

"Oh I am sorry for that" Fera laughs. And I laugh too.

I think for a while I want to know more about Fera she had always been so mysterious this is the perfect opportunity. This is … the perfect moment.

"Mm so we are all here why don’t we talk about ourselves a little?" I ask.

"I will start with myself" I say and I talk about myself in a hurry. Because I want to hear about fera's life; About her suffering, and her needs.

"It's my turn then" says Calor."My name is Calor I am 16, my father is one of the soldiers of the city…"

"Your father is what?" Fera's sister shouts.

"stella.." fera looks at her sister.

"Don’t you remember what they did to our father fera, they took him from us they killed him" she cries, and my heart cries with her. Her tears fall from her eyes while my tears fall from the sky, with the rain.

"I am sorry" Calor says "I didn’t mean to bring those memories to your mind. Forgive me."

Fera hugs her sister, she holds her so tight as if she will never let her go.

"Be strong stella, your father was and you have to be" Fera looks at her sister and then hugs her again.

I look at Calor, she is hurting from the inside. I can feel her tears dropping from her heart. I just want to hold her hands, and comfort her. To tell her I am here. I wish I can do that, but I can't. she keeps starring at fera and her sister. And I keep starring at her. And then silent prevails.

Our silent was interrupted by a woman, wearing black cloak. Fera's mother.

"You know you can't stay in the street for long, people are going to talk, we don’t want that" the woman says

"Let them talk, nothing new" Fera grins.

"Honey, we have to go now". 

Thank you guys for following my story so far... I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING...CH.8. has ended ... CH.9 is coming... GET READY!!!!!