CH.18.

Hello everyone, thank you for reading I love you all, stay STRONG! l;))

ALITER'S POV (point of view):

After I hang up with Domum, I sit on my bed and smile… I have to face it her words were so beautiful. I needed them; like I need my black coffee every morning, and this mission she assigned me too, she has chosen me for the awakening, she must know me, I mean to trust someone so fast means that she has information about me, but I don't care, I will accomplish my mission, I am desperate for change…

I need some sleep, I put my head on my pillow and think for a while, I am the kind of people who thinks a lot before sleeping, I mean, I think about mostly everything in my life right now, I don't like overthinking, sometimes overthinking blows my head up, I want to scream at my brain and till him to shut the fuck up, I want to sleep.

This time I think but I think of the person behind this screen that I talk too, that deep voice that talks to me, I let my imagination free, and create a picture of a girl inside my mind then I stick this picture to Domum, believe me the girl I see inside my mind now is incredibly gorgeous.

After sleeping, and waking up with the memory of a beautiful dream from last night. I wash my face and make my black coffee, and then go and sit in my room for a while; I stare at the screen for moments and then take a sip from my coffee.

“Aliter!” I hear Domum's voice. “Are you here?” she asks.

“I am here” I hold the screen and wave my hand so she can see me.

“that's funny, how are you?” she asks me; with her warm and calm voice.

“I am okay, how is it going in Ressenda” I ask her.

“We are free, we have the right to live the way we want, so yeah its great”

“How could your people do it, I mean how did they change?” I ask with thirst for an answer.

“They wanted to change so they earned it” she continues “they knew what they want and died to achieve their freedom dream, deep inside; our people's souls are free, their souls are not yet silent” she take a breath and say “I believe in souls you know, not bodies, every soul is free, the evil and the good are two inside armies, the fight extends, but the result is known from the beginning”

I smile a little, and look at the screen but instead of the black color of the screen I see the reflection of the girl I imagined yesterday, so I smile harder, I am not used to smiling that's why I cover my mouth with my right hand every time I smile.

“Don't cover your smile Aliter, it's beautiful believe me” she says, and as she says this I moved my hands away and smile.

“Are you real Domum? Believe me, am not used to this word “beautiful” around here in pulvis” I laugh.

“Well, I am not from Pulvis bro” she laughs too.

I laugh so hard at this, a true laugh, the laugh that comes from deep inside of you the laugh that fights its way through your soul and then reach your mouth and widen it.

“Take care of yourself, I will talk to you again at 10” she says “and oh, please don't talk about our little conversation tonight”

“Why?!” I say.

“You will know soon” she says “so soon” she takes a breath and says “good bye.”