CH.16.

I am very sorry for not updating my story...

I hope you forgive me. I have been very busy with exams and etc.

Here is ch.16 and I won't disappear for this long period of time again.

STAY BLESSED

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

this chapter is from Domum's point of view.

Domum POV:

“Do you think we can trust him?” I told Avem “Are you sure that this is the one needed?”

“Yes he is …trust me, He is our only hope for change” Avem says.

“I want you to tell me more about him, his family, life, and more about his personality” I say while trying to hide my wide spread eyes that begs for these information.

“I guess he is 17 now, I used to know him since he was a little kid, but believe me this guy is different when I watched them playing, he was in a world and his friends were in another, I always thought that this kid had his own world which he had created and constructed in his mind”

“um… and!?” I ask

“His family is decent, respectful individuals. His father works so hard to guaranty a respectful life for his children, his mother is an ordinary woman who cares about her children, but from my talking with him, I can tell you that he feels that he is far away from his own family like I told you, they don't fit in his own world”

“That's quite interesting, maybe he is the one needed… we will see” I say.

“But here is the question!” he continues. “Although he is surrounded by lots of people; family and friends, why does he love to be alone?” He smiles at me.

“The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” I smile back and stand up, I can use a walk by the sea to think and talk to myself for a while. The sea is beautiful; sometimes he is so calm and warm, and the sun reflects the waves in harmony and charm. Sometimes he is so mad and disturbing; he hits the roads and covers our entire city with water. I am so glad we are finally free and happy because the people of Ressenda are safe and free. I hope that the people of Pulvis will be freed soon enough… I do hope you will accomplish this mission Aliter…

I started to think about him, I mean… I saw him. He was different, charming in a different way. His eyes are filled with grief they move heavily around. His skin is pale, maybe he used to walk in the cold a lot. His hair is black; dark and heavy black… why I am thinking about him like that! I have to stop… stop it! Stop it! Focus on the mission you are assigned to.

I Raise my head to the sky take a deep breath, then back down and stare at the sea.

 “In order to be free, you have to destroy the power of pain on you… I did that! My pain harmed me but then helped me. When you feel so much pain, you have got immunity. Your emotions won't control you anymore, Fear, sadness and pain will never find a way through you… we will conquer our pain, if we go through this life together” I speak to myself as to remind myself of who I am, my name is Domum from Ressenda, I am 15 years old and I believe… believe in Freedom, sacrifice and Care.