CH.17.

Okay everyone, this is ch.17 I hope you are enjoying the story so far, Stay strong.

Author's note: This ch. is also from domum's pov(point of view) 

DOMUM'S POV; 

I got back home and my dad was waiting for me. “Where have you been?” he asks.

“I was hanging out with my friends for a while” I say, I hate lying, but I have too, my father is a little bit protective, he is always afraid that nothing bad happens to me. I appreciate that a lot, but a life without danger, is an empty life. Sooner or later we will face some dangerous situations, and how we deal with it is what defines us as humans, and the different ways in dealing with these situations, is what makes every individual different and defines people's characters.

“Don't you know that our country has just recovered from an evolutional wave, the streets are not so safe now to hang out with friends.” He shouts. I know that my father loves me, but his love strangles me… but he is still my father. So I have to agree and shut up, in the same time I do what I want anyway.

“I know dad, that won't happen again” I say in a quite tune to calm him down. I have to go to Avem, The plan should be prepared, and I must wait for my father to go to work. While this happens, I will go and check my mother's condition, I enter her room, she is in bed, shinning as the moon above. “How are you mom?” I ask “looking beautiful as always.”

“my dear daughter, come here so I can kiss you” I get closer to her bed an sit beside her, she hugs me and kiss me in my forehead, then she holds my hand and say “how is your mission going?” she asks.

“Today, I and Avem are going to put a plan for Aliter and his people, we are going to put the plan tonight after we call Aliter and take the information we need.”

“Why do you care so much about these people Domum? What if they don't even care about themselves?” she says.

“I only care for the people who need care mom; I have to fight for them.” I respond “you know, these people doesn't know about freedom yet, but when they know… I am sure they are going to fight for it as we did in Ressenda”

“Are you sure that they are ready to fight?” she asks.

“Well, that is my mission mom. I will try to make them ready… and may the light reach to their hearts and find the path to their souls” I smile and kiss her “I hope you get better soon, I missed your burned chicken sandwiches a lot” she laughs and lightly slap my shoulders. I leave her room and look for my father, he had left to work, it’s time for me to go.

“Shall we call him now?” I ask Avem.

“Yes we shall” he smiles this light smile that tells you…you are caught it’s obvious.

I take my screen and call “Aliter, if you hear me answer my call” I stay quiet for a while waiting for his respond but there was no answer.

“Yes I am here” he answers after minutes.

“I am not going to waste more time, we have some questions for you, in order to come up with our plan, you have to answer me, we have chosen you to accomplish this mission; to free yourself and your people from the rule of the soldiers of the city, you have to be brave, hold on and stay strong, so will you answer me, your answer will be considered as an approval” I say.

“I will answer you” he says, I notice this tune; cold tune in his voice, the tune that is quiet and calm, the tune that comes from a strangled soul; so strangled that he accepted a mission he doesn't know about in any possible way.

“First, do you know anyone you can trust; someone who is brave and different? Someone like you I mean” I smile a little, cause I know he can't see me.

“Am I brave and different?” he slightly smiles but without showing his teeth.

“Believe me anyone who accept a mission like this is definitely crazy or brave, but in your case I guess its bravery” I smile again, but this time it's a heart smile.

“Focus…” Avem whispers. Yeah I have to focus. Focus!

“I have my friend Fidus, I mean his heart is still clear and white, he is somehow strong.” He takes a breath and continues “I have another friend called Fragor, he is from the same district but I don't know if he can help us, I still don't know him well, although he is my childhood friend, and there is this boy Comfortare; he is still young but fearless, and there is …” he looks to the ground and bites his lips and continue  “Fera, she is the bravest person I have ever known, put the soldiers of the city caught her, and her place is unknown till now.”

Aliter has suffered, he lost a friend who was caught by our enemy, I know that hate fills his heart against them, I meant they captured his friend “She will come back” I say “I promise”

“I will remember this promise” he smiles and take another deep breath “Her sister Stella, a beautiful and young soul that is ready to fight, and Callidum…” he looks up and then back to the screen “But this soul will guide us from above.”

A tear comes down from his left eye “she has died months ago” and then he cries, I am so glad he can't see me, cause... I mean… I am crying too. He has much pain inside, he needed someone to talk to, from his eyes I know that he didn't find someone to comfort him yet. May his soul be healed soon. I wipe away my tears and say “Be strong Aliter, your pain will guide you to your healing… have some faith in yourself and in the power inside of you” he stops crying and looks back to the screen. I am not going to ask him more questions, that's enough for me to know that he is the one “we will tell you the plan tomorrow at 10 pm, so please be here at time” he nods “Okay, I will be there.”