CH.15.

You reached ch.15, I hope that you are enjoying the story so far. Make sure to vote, comment, and tell me what you think. THANK YOU GUYS... Enjoy. 

It's Friday morning. I wake up and wash my face, and then I go to the kitchen and prepare my favorite black coffee. I drink my coffee in my room as always, I think and let my mind free to everything that's left beautiful inside of me.

I am watching this black screen that I got from yesterday, I didn't tell my family about the accident though. I don't want them to get worried, but how I will hide this wounds in both of my hands?

I am lucky that they are still sleeping, so I can think of a lie. I didn't used to lie, but in life sometimes you have to lie… for good reasons I mean. When the truth hurts, I prefer to lie. That's me, I don't want to hurt people, specially my family.

It's time to make some breakfast, I take my empty cup and go to the kitchen.

“What's that in your hands?” mom's voice.

“Nothing, I stumbled while walking down the stairs.”

“You are lying, what happened?” her eyes looks like crying.

“I had an accident yesterday.”

“You had an accident yesterday!! My heart felt that something terrible happened to you my son” her tears start to fall and then she comes closer and hugs me. “Don't you ever do that to me again.”

“I am sorry mom, but it wasn't that bad, I mean death isn't as terrible as we think, Death is beautiful.”

“Sometimes I can feel that you are trying to kill me with the words that come out from you” She says.

“I am not, I am just telling you what I actually feel inside and there is nothing wrong with that mom.”

“Thank God you are okay” she dries her tears.

“I am okay don't worry” I smile and kiss her forehead.

I get an apple and a tuna sandwich and get back to my room. I sit still in my bed holding both of my legs with my arms, just staring at this black screen in front of me. I am trying to remember the words I heard yesterday, the say something about a girl… and about hiding something from us , you know “the people”, that's all I can  remember so far.

“The one who hear my call shall now respond” I hear A female voice But I don't know where it comes from.

“I repeat the one who hear my call shall now respond” her voice gets sharper.

“Yes I can hear you” I say answering her call.

“Who am I speaking to?” she asks but her voice gets softer.

“I am Aliter, from Pulvis” I say. I didn't say my city's name before to anyone, because most of the people I know are from the same city. It's nearly impossible to have contact with someone from other cities, you know, the soldiers of the city won't allow that. The screen stays quiet for a while and then I hear her voice again.

“Listen to me Aliter, I can see you, but it looks like you can't see Me.” she says; with a voice that appears to be warm and lovely, and belongs to a strong and confident person.

 “Don't tell anyone that you have this screen until I till you” she continues “This is Domum, from Ressenda. We will be in contact in the upcoming days.” And then the screen is silent, I hear no more from her.

What is that!? What has just happened? Who is this girl? She is from Ressenda!

The people who wanted to change, and Calor's father tried to stop their revolution with the their king's side.

Did they do it? The revolution I mean, did they change? I hope they did, maybe then we can do that too.

Maybe that's why the soldiers of the city wanted to destroy this screen

I let my fingers go through my hair, sit down, and take a deep breath as I always do when my thoughts get stuck inside my mind.

Domum's voice will never be forgotten, this might be the voice of change.