CH.10.

so this is ch.10... don't forget to vote, comment and share with the world ... thanks a lot to everyone who's reading. 

We move in two trucks, one is carrying two soldiers and me, and the other is carrying Calor and two other soldiers, while her father is in his fancy car, with the logo of soldiery, and black windows. We move in a row; one car after another. The streets are not steady; cracks and dirt are filling our streets, like the leaves of a dead tree. The truck goes up and down with each crack. The road goes harder and harder with every meter we cross...I think of Fera, and how strong she is, and how she cared about her family, I let my mind free, my soul, and my body.

I wake up, when the truck hits a high bumpy. I hear a splash, and water blasts everywhere, the driver tries to control the truck before it goes upside down, when he press on the brakes, the truck behinds us crashes with the back of our truck, and it goes upside down. What's happening? Is this real? I ask myself, trying not to think about Calor; who is on that truck. Everyone rushes to help. I collect what is left from my power and stand up. Please god, tell me that she is okay, tell me that all of this is a nightmare, and tell me that all of this is a lie.

Tears are falling, my feet are not holding me anymore, my lungs can't get any oxygen, and my soul feel nothing but pain. My soul is leaving me. A few steps away from Calor's room; her hospital room. Silence and freeze, describes my existence in such a place; the place where I will say goodbye to my hope, and my strength.

"I am sorry, we did our best. May god be with you in your loss" that sound; the sound that tells me, it is the moment to breakdown...see you soon my friend, you left me, with no hope, no strength, and no light.

I scream so loud, I scream from every part of my body, I scream to prove them wrong. I scream so she can hear me…why? Why she was taken from me? No, not her, I have no one but her. Why is this happening? Don't take her away from me.

I fall to the ground, and I won't let anyone pick me up. If you will go, then please…take me with you. I promise you to always be there for you my friend…just wait for me.

Wait for me…