chappie 02

"[ surname ], we'll see you later at the gym." hairo said, brushing his hand on your shoulder in a way of signalling that he's talking to you.

"what time?" you asked, shifting your gaze to the digital clock on your phone. "i might have to stop by somewhere quick."

hairo tilts his head. "around five thirty. you can still catch up, it's still early." he said, a enthusiastic grin forming his face as he slide your classroom window close. "well, see you later, let's do our best!"

you faked out a quiet cheer, knowing what type of person hairo is when you don't react the way he expected anyone would.

you furrowed your brows, massaging your ankle as you let out a soft sigh. "my ankle hurts today." you muttered, slipping your fingers over the strap of your bag before making your way outside of your classroom.

you were asked to partake to a friendly neighbourhood basketball match from a neighbouring school and although you didn't really felt like it, you practically had no choice when expectations were landing on your shoulders every second.

you played basketball out of boredom and eventually developed a few skills that got you accepted to the female basketball club. it was just a hobby, you weren't really interested in it and you never planned to play longer than you already have.

"hey, [ surname ]! we heard you're playing against the neighbouring school! play hard!" stated one of the students you walked passed to. - whom you aren't really familiar with -

you gave them a quick smile and nod. "yeah, thanks." you said as you fastened your walking phase, your eyes glancing inside every classroom only to see no student inside.

"where's saiki?" you grumbled as you shifted your gaze around your surrounding like a lost kid at a mall. "screw it."

kusuo lets out a sigh of relief after making sure that you were now far away from where he is. he didn't expect that hiding behind the stairways would be really effective.

he didn't really felt like interacting with you whatsoever for the time being. although he was curious to how you play during matches hence why he planned to watch the friendly basketball match that apparently had became the talk ever since his morning started.

he didn't know you were part of the basketball club since you didn't really talked about it too much; he assumed that basketball is just one of your distractions, like him.

"i just want a good luck." you thought, rubbing the back of your neck as you rushed down the stairs in hopes that you'll run into him anytime now.

things don't really go your way. hence why, in the end you entered the gym without any good luck from your desired person.

"saiki! are you not gonna watch the basketball match with us?" kaidou asked, gesturing at nendou who seems to be paying to interest to the match. "you should come!! [ surname ]'s playing!"

kusuo shook his head sideway. yes, he was interested to how you play during matches and what you're capable of; but watching you technically means he will have to interact with you at the end of the match.

again, he didn't feel like talking to you. you're quite a headache, you see.

"what?! come on!! come with us!" kaidou stated, grabbing kusuo's arm, stopping him from shoving his textbooks further inside his bag. "this is only for a while! hairo said there'll only be three quarters."